Botting vs. Autoclicking: Why Not Treated Equally?

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

So I like to read the ban appeals if nothing else for the gossip.  I noticed that auto clickers are treated less severely than bots.  Is there a reason for this?  Is it a tekkie thing?  Economy?  I kinda feel like one is just as bad as the other only one is sneakier (clicker).

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

And I imagine yeah you can't bank, etc. with a clicker but it's still cheating, right?

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

sharing account is far worst then botting due to the fact they cant be banned but still GAIN.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

JediMindTrix said:

sharing account is far worst then botting due to the fact they cant be banned but still GAIN.

Coming from a guy banned multiple times for botting and bug abuse

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

nyx3 said:

JediMindTrix said:

Coming from a guy banned multiple times for botting and bug abuse

lmao fk this guy is a hypocrite

Player avatar

Sosa Send PM

DMM2_PKer

lmfao jedi is crazy

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5EbruRm.jpg[/img]
*beta tester *combat formula tester *first to slay whiteboy 3x in a row *first to kill someone with a pickaxe *first ironman in legends guild *first to dismantle swordpire *first pk in rscr

[img]https://i.imgur.com/s5KdyZE.png[/img]

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

IMO autoclickers should be treated exactly the same way as botters. Same kind of automatic gameplay even if it is just clicking. It's still automated. To be honest, a lot of players seem to get "special" treatment on different things. Sometimes it feels like someone autoclicks and  gets just a warning but other one gets straight up ban.

Last edited by Semirotta (4 May 2018 15:56)

Lol...

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

-1 replica

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

beatdown said:

Keep autoclickers around, ban Eww Bald, Semirotta and ~K!zL

We found a hacker and / or autoclicker guys!

Lol...

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

JediMindTrix said:

100%

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

its like this EXAMPLE i trained 4 flats myself so has alot of other people. now if you were given passwords to 4 flats you did not train u just GAINED all that time it took train them. you wouldnt be that strong with accounts without having a hand out. if you do not have the time to play this server then simply dont. btw someone donate me a party hat thx

Last edited by JediMindTrix (4 May 2018 16:38)

Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

beatdown said:

Maybe you should start your own server so you can get the recognition and power you so need and deserve lol.

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

Btw, why is everyone crying about a fking autoclicker? I'm not saying it's right(who cares besides jedi eww bald and k1zl) but if someone uses a autoclicker to buy some arrows from store, you really think that he deserves a ban? Maybe a 24hour cooldown or something lol, everyone crying about bots and autoclickers, i'm pretty damn sure 99% of you use to bot or have autoclickers running at some point if not on private servers, then on real RSC.

And if u didn't you are probably one of those who never went outside anyways

+1 ban eww bald and K!zl

JediMindTrix said:

its like this EXAMPLE i trained 4 flats myself so has alot of other people. now if you were given passwords to 4 flats you did not train u just GAINED all that time it took train them. you wouldnt be that strong with accounts without having a hand out. if you do not have the time to play this server then simply dont. btw someone donate me a party hat thx

I heard u got banned for botting? Why do you even come up with this bullshit?

Last edited by Jauro2 (5 May 2018 00:13)

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Jauro2 said:

Btw, why is everyone crying about a fking autoclicker? I'm not saying it's right(who cares besides jedi eww bald and k1zl) but if someone uses a autoclicker to buy some arrows from store, you really think that he deserves a ban? Maybe a 24hour cooldown or something lol, everyone crying about bots and autoclickers, i'm pretty damn sure 99% of you use to bot or have autoclickers running at some point if not on private servers, then on real RSC.

And if u didn't you are probably one of those who never went outside anyways

+1 ban eww bald and K!zl

JediMindTrix said:

You're just parroting what other people say so why not save your fingers and not post?

Besides, I'm just asking a question if you look at the opening post, not crying.  Jw why they're treated differently.  Do you need glasses?

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

beatdown said:

Semirotta said:

beatdown said:

We found a hacker and / or autoclicker guys!

you're awful

Thank you! I'll do my best smile

Lol...

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

Jauro2 said:

Multiple times for botting and bug abuse.

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

nyx3 said:

Jauro2 said:

Ok so yeah there is a little bit of a double standard going on here but the point may be that he doesn't bot now, right?

Maybe the reason Jedi complains about this stuff is because he ultimately was forced to go legit but now people have found loopholes around being legit and the server allows it.  Maybe he's justified?

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

nyx3 said:

Jauro2 said:

He never got banned for botting. Lol

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Trupk3r said:

nyx3 said:

Jauro2 said:

lol kids these know nothing about why i was banned.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

JediMindTrix said:

Trupk3r said:

nyx3 said:

lol kids these know nothing about why i was banned.

I do and it was not for botting lol

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava