TERMS AND CONDITION
Revision Date: March 1 2019.
This website is owned and operated by RSCRevolution.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADING THE GAME, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE GAME.
The ongoing supply of any particular RSCRevolution product ( i.e Forums and Game ) is not guaranteed. RSCRevolution products have age restrictions.
References to "disabling or disable" an account includes temporarily or permanently banning or muting an account. If your account is muted, you can continue to play but will not be able to use free text chat. If your account is banned, you will not be able to access your account and any licenses previously granted to you to use RSCRevolution Products will be revoked. This means you will lose your account, characters and any in-game items or currency. donation credit continues to expire if accounts are disabled. More information about when RSCRevolution may disable your account can be found in these terms and conditions.
"User Content" means all information of any kind (including text, images, video, information and messages) uploaded or sent by users on or in connection with RSCRevolution products. RSCRevolution Products may include social elements which permit players to come into contact with and chat to other players. Messages exchanged between players, whether in private in-game messaging or public forums, are included within this definition of User Content.
Applicability of the terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. It is a condition of your use of
RSCRevolution Product,that you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you don't agree with any part, please do not use the RSCRevolution Product.
Changes to the terms and conditions
We may change these terms and conditions to reflect:
- changes in applicable laws;
- regulatory or security requirements;
- relevant guidance or codes of practice;
- technical alterations to RSCRevolution Products;
- to improve clarity and consistency.
Please check the terms and conditions whenever you use a RSCRevolution Product.
Preteens and users under 18
We do not knowingly collect or store any personally identifiable information from children under 18. If we find out that any personally identifiable information we have collected is from someone under 18, we will automatically delete it, and we may disable the account.
We recommend that parents/guardians should play together with their children who are under the age of 18.
If we are told by a parent/guardian that their child has lied about their age when registering for RSCRevolution Products, we will disable the account provided we have information which satisfies us that the reporting person is indeed the parent or guardian of that child.
Parents can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety and Abuse
Before using any RSCRevolution Product you should read the safety information. Parents of those under 18 should also review this information.
We are under no obligation to (and do not) monitor User Content. You should be aware of the potential risks of using a service which includes extensive User Content. User Content may be inaccurate, out of date or otherwise inappropriate. We cannot guarantee that users will comply with our terms and conditions, rules or otherwise behave appropriately. You should not assume that a person is who he or she claims to be. In your own interests, you should not attempt to contact any user outside a RSCRevolution.
If you are the victim of offensive or inappropriate behavior or receive any other unwanted communications, you should report such inappropriate behaviour to us via the in game "Support" button, in game, as well as seeking appropriate external help, for example from parents or by contacting customer support at email@example.com. If you continue to suffer problems, or are not satisfied, then you must stop using the relevant RSCRevolution Product(s) and contact customer support so that they can disable your account(s).
Your account and license
To use many features of RSCRevolution Products, we require you to create an account and, in relation to some RSCRevolution Products, download client software. We grant valid account holders a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited license, which can be revoked at any time, to use RSCRevolution Products, to download and use our client software and to connect to our servers solely to use RSCRevolution Products for non-commercial purposes in accordance with these terms and conditions. THE RSCRevolution PRODUCTS AND ANY ASSOCIATED SOFTWARE ARE LICENSED, NOT SOLD. YOUR LICENSE CONFERS NO TITLE OR OWNERSHIP TO THE RSCRevolution PRODUCTS OR SOFTWARE.
When setting up an account for a RSCRevolution Product, you may be asked to choose a username. You must not choose a username that infringes the rights of any third party, impersonates RSCRevolution staff or other users, which is deliberately confusing, offensive, racist, obscene, hurtful, unlawful or otherwise inappropriate or which breaches the username requirements specified on the website or in the rules of the RSCRevolution Product. We reserve the right to make such assessment in our sole discretion, change any username for any reason or take such other action as we believe appropriate.
You agree to keep your password safe at all times and not to disclose it to any other person. You are responsible for the activities of all persons who use your password to gain access to your account. To help ensure the safety of your password, you must keep your computer free of viruses and other malicious code including Trojans, worms, time bombs, malware and spyware. You must use your password in accordance with the password requirements specified on the website or in the rules of the RSCRevolution Product. Real RSCRevolution staff will never ask you for your password.
If you believe that someone has stolen your password or otherwise gained access to your account, you should use recovery request via the RSCRevolution website. A valid email address is required for account recovery.
Intellectual property rights and ownership
RSCRevolution ®, are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of RSCRevolution. All third party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
You must not reverse-engineer, decompile or modify any RSCRevolution Product client software in any way (except to the extent allowed by applicable law). You must not use a modified/customized version of the client software or attempt to copy, transfer or sub-license it. You must not create or provide any other means by which any RSCRevolution Product may be played by others (including, without limitation, replacement or modified client/server software or server emulators).
Materials (including without limit all information, software, data, text, photographs, graphics, sound and video) placed on any RSCRevolution Product by us, or on our behalf, are protected by our (or our business partners/suppliers/advertisers or licensors) copyright and other intellectual property rights. You may not use these materials or any RSCRevolution Product except in accordance with these terms and conditions and for personal (i.e. non-commercial) use only.
All intellectual property or other rights in any game character, account, content, virtual currency and virtual items in the RSCRevolution Products are and will remain the property of RSCRevolution. You are only granted limited permission (which can be revoked at anytime) to use such content or RSCRevolution Product, subject to and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP, TITLE OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN ANY RSCRevolution PRODUCT OR ACCOUNT, AND YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO AN ACCOUNT ARE AND SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF RSCRevolution.
RSCRevolution does not recognize any claimed: (8.1) transfers of virtual items or virtual currency which take place outside the rules of RSCRevolution; (8.2) transfers of accounts; or (8.3) sale, gift or trade in the real world of anything that appears or originates in a RSCRevolution Product.
RSCRevolution reserves the right to disable offering a RSCRevolution Product or a particular part of a RSCRevolution Product at any time either permanently or temporarily, at which point any license granted to you to use the RSCRevolution Product or a part thereof will be automatically terminated or suspended. In such event, RSCRevolution shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation to users in connection with such discontinued elements of the RSCRevolution Product unless required by law.
You must comply with the current version of any rules, guidelines, codes of conduct or instructions specified in any RSCRevolution Product including our game rules. The applicable game rules are expressly incorporated into these terms and conditions. Any use of a RSCRevolution Product not in accordance with the game rules exceeds the scope of the license granted by these terms and conditions and is prohibited.
You will comply with and be bound by the policies and rules of a RSCRevolution Product relating to User Content, including our content standards policy as set out in section 11.
We reserve the right without notice or refund to record, suspend, remove or delete User Content or to disclose to the relevant authorities any User Content if: (10.1) it is the subject of a complaint; (10.2) if we consider that it breaches our terms and conditions (including our content standards policy) or the rules of a RSCRevolution Product; (10.3) if we consider that such steps are necessary to protect us or others; (10.4) a criminal act or civil wrong has been committed; or (10.5) we are required to do so by law or an appropriate authority.
If you wish to notify RSCRevolution of an allegedly defamatory statement contained on this website or you believe that material has been dealt with in a way which constitutes infringement of your intellectual property rights, please write to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include contact details, including your player name (if applicable), and your email address.
The full details of the material complained about and the reasons for the complaint.
The exact and full url where you found the material or screenshots.
You have the ability to remove content which you have posted on a RSCRevolution forum. This can be done through the editing feature within the RSCRevolution Forum. If you would like assistance with this, please contact RSCRevolution via email@example.com. You should be aware that removing content from public display may not ensure the complete or comprehensive deletion of the posted content.
Content standards policy
This content standards policy sets out our requirements which apply to your User Content. This policy applies in addition to web page specific User Content policies, such as any policies on forum posts, in-game chat and private messaging or other policies on our websites from time to time.
In addition to agreeing to comply with the letter of this policy, you also undertake to comply with the spirit behind it. You must not encourage or assist any other user to breach this policy. You are solely responsible for your User Content including any User Content you place on any forum or social client used by our members (i.e Discord, Team Speak, Twitter, Reddit).
User Content sent to our support team:
- uploaded or sent in good faith and compliant with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct
- only be uploaded or sent if you own the rights in such content
- have appropriate permission from the rights owner, or are otherwise authorized by law
- be obscene
- sexually explicit
- deceptive or fraudulent in anyway
- promote violence or discrimination
- promote or endorse any illegal activity or otherwise be objectionable
- be defamatory or an invasion of an individual's right to privacy
- infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any third party, including copyrights, trade marks, database rights, any rights of confidentiality or any similar rights
- attempt to or purport to impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity, affiliation or connection to any other person
- include hyperlinks or connections to third party websites
- contain viruses, Trojans, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software, hardware or network
- reveal details that enable you or anyone else to be identified or contacted outside of the game (e.g. last name, postal/email address or telephone number)
- have any commercial purpose
- involve junk mail, spam, pyramid selling or similar schemes
RSCRevolution disabling your account
If, acting reasonably, we consider that: our terms and conditions or any RSCRevolution Product rules - have or may have been breached; there has been fraudulent, unlawful or abusive activity; or it is necessary in order to prevent or disable any harm or damage to us, to any RSCRevolution Product, to other players or the general public
We may at any time: (12.1) disable (as defined above) any or all accounts for RSCRevolution Products; (12.2) restrict access to any content-uploading or other feature of our service; and/or (12.3) restrict access to or delete virtual currency or anything acquired by means of virtual currency. These actions may result in loss of real money paid in prohibited transactions, such as account trading. If we take any of the above action, you may have a right of appeal.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ONGOING SUPPLY OF ANY RSCRevolution PRODUCT. UPON REASONABLE NOTICE TO YOU, RSCRevolution MAY DEACTIVATE ANY ACCOUNT AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANY REFUND FOR ANY AMOUNTS PAID IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACCOUNT.
You need a donation to use certain features of RSCRevolution Products. If you apply for a donation, you must ensure all the information that you submit is true and accurate (including, without limitation, your credit/debit card number and expiration date, and other payment details) and that you have appropriate parental or guardian consent if you are under 18 years of age. You agree to pay all donation fees specified when you apply including all applicable taxes.
By submitting your donation you are making an offer to donate to the operating costs of RSCRevolution Product(s). Your offer is accepted and a binding contract occurs when: We send a message to your email inbox confirming that your donation has been received.
In exchange for your donation, you will receive “Tokens” as a Thank You for your support gift, on your forum account, which may be exchanged for in-game “Subscription Cards”
We reserve the right to alter the terms of our donation fees at any time.
We reserve the right to permanently disable your account /accounts in the event your donations are reversed. RSCRevolution will not allow you or your account to receive any gains from our Thank you gift, in the event your donation is reversed.
Virtual Tokens and Subscription Cards do not have any inherent value and are not your own private property. When you donate to RSCRevolution, the “Tokens” are our “thank you gift” can only be used in exchange for in-game Subscription Cards, you do not own the Virtual Tokens and Subscription Cards. Instead they constitute a measurement of the extent of your license in a RSCRevolution Product. Similarly, any Virtual Tokens and Subscription Cards balance shown in your account does not constitute a real world balance or reflect any stored monetary value.
RSCRevolution reserves the right to restrict access to or delete Items:
- if you have misused the Items or breached any of these terms and conditions
- if a donation to RSCRevolution charged back or otherwise cancelled or reversed. In addition, Items that have been acquired by the redemption of Tokens or Subscription Cards may expire after a period of time, which by default shall be 30 days from acquisition.
WE MAY AT ANY TIME DECIDE TO END IN PART OR ITS ENTIRETY THE DONATION OPTION FOR ALL OR ANY OF OUR RSCRevolution PRODUCTS. BEFORE WE DELETE THE UNUSED TOKENS OR SUBSCRIPTION CARDS, WE WILL ATTEMPT TO CONTACT YOU TO GIVE AT LEAST 30 DAYS TO REDEEM THEM.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY CASH OR REFUNDS FOR RSCRevolution DONATIONS (EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY LAW). AS DONATIONS ARE STRICTLY VOLUNTARY.
RSCRevolution reserves the right to restrict access to, delete, reduce or liquidate RSCRevolution Tokens or Subscription Cards (1) if you have misused the tokens or subscription card or breached any of these terms and conditions; (2) if the token or subscription card was awarded in error; (3) if a donation is charged back or otherwise cancelled or reversed; or (4) if you have used RSCRevolution Tokens or subscription cards to conduct any fraudulent or illegal activity.
Unless required by law, we will not refund any amounts paid in relation to donations when:
- You have been the victim of in-game scamming, as there are many warnings about avoiding this on the RSCRevolution Products (however, we will try to assist you to recover your account).
- You have been banned from a RSCRevolution Product for violating these terms and conditions, any rules of a RSCRevolution Product or the user content policy.
- RSCRevolution disables offering the RSCRevolution Product or you decide to cancel your donation or account.
If, after reading the above, you wish to request that we consider a refund, then please contact RSCRevolution Support for assistance, providing as much information as possible.
Functioning of RSCRevolution Products
We will use reasonable endeavors to maintain operation of RSCRevolution Products and rectify faults as quickly as possible. RSCRevolution reserves the right to modify, including by way of regular updates, the RSCRevolution Products and we may have to suspend operation of a RSCRevolution Product without notice for repair, maintenance, improvement, security or any other reason. If so, we will do our best to ensure that the suspension is as short as possible. We cannot accept responsibility for such suspensions, interruptions or errors caused by circumstances outside our reasonable control.
We cannot guarantee that RSCRevolution Products will work with any particular computer equipment or in conjunction with any particular software or connectivity services. We do not accept responsibility for such equipment, software or services.
We cannot guarantee the ongoing supply of any particular RSCRevolution Product.
Third party sites and technologies
RSCRevolution products may include links to internet sites or other technologies supplied by third parties including sites/technologies which enable you to pay by means of payment methods provided by third parties. We make no promises about those sites or their content, products or services as these are outside our reasonable control.
Any third party sites or technologies suggested are not endorsed, controlled or verified by rscrevolution. rscrevolution does not guarantee that any suggested technologies will work on your computer or be virus free. Any suggestions made are not a warranty of any kind and RSCRevolution is not responsible for any disruption, problem, damage, data loss, cost or inconvenience caused by the suggested sites or technologies. RSCRevolution will not provide support for any sites or technologies which are not its own. RSCRevolution exercises no control over the copyright, patent or trademark compliance or legality of the suggested sites or technologies.
Our and Your Legal Responsibility
RSCRevolution products are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We do not warrant that you will be able to access or use a RSCRevolution product at the times or locations of your choosing or that a RSCRevolution product will be uninterrupted or free of errors. accordingly, RSCRevolution is not liable to you for any loss or damage that might arise, for example, from, unavailability or security vulnerabilities of the RSCRevolution product or from your reliance on the quality, accuracy, or reliability of the RSCRevolution product.
RSCRevolution expressly disclaims liability for any loss or damage caused by us or our staff in circumstances where (a) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents; (b) such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or (c) such loss or damage relates to a business. by using a RSCRevolution product or services offered by RSCRevolution, you agree to waive any legal duty of care owed to you by RSCRevolution, to the maximum extent allowed by law.
You will be liable for any loss or damage we suffer arising from your breach of this agreement or misuse of a RSCRevolution product.
nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
These terms and conditions and any document incorporated by reference constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes any previous terms and conditions between the parties in relation to such matters. The limitations, exclusions and restrictions in these terms and conditions shall inure to the benefit of RSCRevolution's licensors, successor and assigns. Headings above are for guidance only and not binding. If we fail to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions, that failure will not preclude us from enforcing either that provision (or any similar provision) on a later occasion. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court to be invalid, we agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision and that other provisions remain in full force and effect. We may transfer all or part of our rights or duties under this agreement provided we take reasonable steps to ensure that your rights under this agreement are not prejudiced. As this agreement is personal to you, you may not transfer any of your rights or duties under it without our prior written consent. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall have no rights to enforce any term of this agreement.
If you are dissatisfied with this website or any aspect of it, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2014 - 2019 RSCRevolution
RSCREVOLUTION GAME & DISCORD RULES
- No third-party software. We do not allow any bots, auto clickers, color pickers, mouse recorders, or any other third-party programs that give an advantage over legitimate players. If you use third-party software to assist or augment your game play, you will be banned permanently. If you are caught botting more than twice, each of your associated characters will be banned permanently.
- No Real World Trading (RWT). This includes trading or selling any RSCR item, account or service for any non-RSCR item or service (whether in real life or in another game or server). The only legitimate point of contact between the real world economy and our server, is through the purchase of tokens/subscriptions on the RSCR Store. We reserve the right to ban any accounts involved in, and linked to, RWT.
- No bug abuse. If you find a bug, you are obligated to report it in the bug report section or to a staff member. If it's an exploitable or game-breaking bug, please contact a staff member in a private message instead of posting it in the bug report section. The staff list can be found here. If you are found exploiting any bug for your own personal gain (items/gp, skilling, PKing etc), you will be banned.
- Using any illegitimate gains, including, but not limited to, bug abuse without reporting or farming your alternate characters to increase kill count, will result in either a ban, wiping of the ill gotten gains, and/or a wipe of your kills.
- No abusive language. Users caught being malicious towards other players (spamming, personal insults, real life threats, etc.) will be muted. Repeat offenders who abuse our chat system will be banned. There is a difference between teasing for mere action in game and actually making fun of or insulting someone.
- Keep global chat (::1) respectful at all times. PK trash talk, trolling, political flame, sexual language etc. is limited to ::2. By default, Channel 2 is disabled; to enable/disable ::2, type “::togglechannel 2”.
- Racism is never allowed. If you abuse RSCR to espouse racist slurs, slogans, pictures etc, you will be muted and/or banned.
- Use of unintelligible names or names with repetitive characters are no longer permitted.
- Characters made with the intention of trolling, mocking or harassing another player are not permitted.
- Characters made with the intention of impersonating another player are not permitted.
- Vulgar or sexually explicit character names are not permitted. At the digression of staff, you will be offered a one time free name change.
- No staff impersonation. In addition, usernames created with the intention of impersonating staff will be banned. Harassing, threatening, doxxing of staff will result in your permanent removal from our community.
- No scamming of items or account information. Players found scamming others will be jailed and/or banned. Hackers, phishers, password scammers, etc. will be banned.
- Taking any unfair advantage in an event that would increase the chances of winning the prize, such as teaming in a non-team event, is prohibited.
- Staking rules - Anything that gives a user an unfair advantage or may be tricking the opponent in any way is against rules.
Examples of this are
- Agreeing to stake on one character, then pulling a switch to a different character
- Abuse of any glitches or game bugs that will give you an unfair advantage
- You must be 13 or older to play RSCRevolution or browse our website. If you are aged 13-16, we recommend that you have adult supervision when you play RSCR. If you are younger than 13, we require that you have adult supervision when you play RSCR. Please ensure that you and your child have a working knowledge of the ignore list and disable chat if need be. In addition, players who direct abusive language toward a minor will be dealt with harshly.
- No advertising. If you want to share a non-RSC-guide website, do so in the off-topic forums. Advertising third party programs, competitors or malicious websites is a bannable offense.
- No violently- or sexually-explicit content. When posting pictures or videos on forums, you have to make sure that it does not contain any sexual act, sexually explicit content, NSFL or gore-related content.
- Character selling is forbidden, while account sharing is merely unsupported. If you are caught selling a character or account - even for in-game GP - you will be banned. In addition, staff is unable to provide support for account sharing. If betrayed when sharing accounts, there is no recourse. We recommend that you never share your account.
- No releasing someone else's personal information. Any unauthorized release of another player's personal or real life information will result in a permanent ban for one, or all the offender's characters.
- If your character is muted or banned in game, this punishment can and will be extended to our discord channel.
- No filing false reports with Moderators. Fabricating stories for the purpose of trying to get someone else punished, falsifying events and/or circumstances in an attempt to obtain illegitimate gains from a staff member, etc. are not permissible actions and will result in punishment.