Make a majority of the non flats area wild 1 IP

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

Hi guys,

Plan: Make Wilderness 30 and below 1 IP only

As we all know castle pking has been toxic and terrible as of late. People log into as many as 5 accounts at once in order to pk a person on 1 account causing many folks to avoid the wild altogether. I know there has been alternatives offered such as the 1 IP castle, but realistically people are not using it.
What I am suggesting is making the wilderness at level 30 and below a 1 IP area. This gives the entire server an EVEN playing field. New people, experienced people, and those in between have a chance to test their builds WITHOUT people like skeon ruining their fun. I think this is a good idea and we should move to implement this idea immediately.

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

If given enough support I will do this. In the past wilderness changes like this have just backfired with a dead wilderness, although I know times change and what didn't work in the past may work now.

I encourage actual pkers to reply to this with your honest thoughts, no dramas please.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

The castle at this point is literally one person on 4 accounts pking 1 person on 1 account. It's not good Terror.

oblockian Send PM

I fun I said:

I know there has been alternatives offered such as the 1 IP castle, but realistically people are not using it.
What I am suggesting is making the wilderness at level 30 and below a 1 IP area. This gives the entire server an EVEN playing field. New people, experienced people, and those in between have a chance to test their builds WITHOUT people like skeon ruining their fun. I think this is a good idea and we should move to implement this idea immediately.

That bold and underline part is the exact reason this is a terrible idea. The entire wilderness will be "nobody using it." "Nobody" uses 1 ip because they can only train 1 acc there, meaning the 5 trainers you usually see at castle and the single acc in 1 ip, are one person. This will completely just kill the wilderness. Blows my mind that it'd even be considered after 1 ip castle has been such a failure for "new and less experiences players."

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

oblockian said:

I fun I said:

I know there has been alternatives offered such as the 1 IP castle, but realistically people are not using it.

That bold and underline part is the exact reason this is a terrible idea. The entire wilderness will be "nobody using it." "Nobody" uses 1 ip because they can only train 1 acc there, meaning the 5 trainers you usually see at castle and the single acc in 1 ip, are one person. This will completely just kill the wilderness. Blows my mind that it'd even be considered after 1 ip castle has been such a failure for "new and less experiences players."

I think the bigger issue here is you think all pkers will up and quit completely if it was made universal.