Deadman mode. MASSIVE prize list, much easier to get gear!

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas period and had time to gain the levels you wanted and get the rares you thrived for. Today we are ending the Christmas event for all characters except for Deadmen.

If you did not gather the right amount of tokens, there is still a chance to do that on a Deadman character. With help from a moderator you will be able to transfer your tokens from Deadman to your main and buy the items you wanted, or transfer the rares after the Deadman ends.

Every Deadman get 250K startup stimulus check!

MORE GP AND TOKENS

• NPC killed now gives 15x more coins - npcCombatLevel * 15 on every kill!
  • Tokens from skilling increased from 10x;
  • Tokens from NPC's increased 5x;

+10x higher xp rate

• 35x combat experience rate (39X subbed)
  • 30X secondary combat rate (34X  Subbed)
  • 25X skilling rate (29X subbed)

How many Deadmen are online?

• Command ::deadman added to see how many deadmen are currently online

How long with the event continue for?

The event will run until Jan 15th, token drops will end on Jan 8th.

Prizes

There is a fresh start on the statistics gathering, all current statistics have been wiped. This is for statistics only, not experience of banks. We decided it's the best course of action for community as a whole if everyone starts from zero after main Christmas event has ended. We apologize for any progress lost by players, but there should be much more spicy Deadman action because more players will be motivated to start.

We will be issuing prizes for the following Deadman statistics categories:

• DMM_gold_won (while raiding banks victims banks):
    1st: 150M
    2nd: 100M
    3rd: 50M
  • DMM_gold_lost (while getting your bank raided from death) - Rainbow Boots
  • DMM_keys_used - Rainbow Amulet
  • DMM_fires_lit - 200 Christmas Seeds
  • DMM_tokens_received - Red Christmas Cracker
  • DMM_feathers_gathered - 20k Rune Arrows
  • DMM_spells_casted - 30k Death Runes
  • DMM_coins_from_npcs_received - 10 mill gp
  • DMM_arrows_shot - 30k Rune Arrows
  • DMM_raw_swordfish_caught - Perm Cooked fish perk enabled on one account for a year (not ironman)
  • DMM_coal_mined - Dragon Pickaxe
  • DMM_runite_mined - Dragon Pickaxe
  • DMM_r2h_made - 100 rune sets
  • Tiles walked - Golden Scythe

Most kills for:

• Imp(Lv:5) - Rainbow Phat
  • Cow(Lv:8) - White Phat
  • Darkwizard(Lv:13)- Black Phat
  • Pirate(Lv:27) - Pink Phat
  • Guard(Lv:28) - Rainbow Phat
  • Hobgoblin(Lv:32) - Yellow Phat
  • Ice Giant(Lv:68) - Red Phat
  • Barbarian(Lv:16) - Cyan Phat
  • Warrior(Lv:18) - Green Phat

Currently there is no easy way to compare statistics on highscores, we will fix that soon.

We are not giving prizes for most kills or other statistics that are always heavily abused during events like this, it just causes more issues and conflicts with the community. I sincerely hope you will understand that and will fight for the other categories.

What happens to Deadman characters after event

They will become regular players with wiped banks apart from the safety deposit boxes content and 50% XP reduction.

Please remember Deadman is 1IP event and only one character should be created and used by a single person.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Wow, really, REALLY interesting and large amount of prizes for the DMM for a wide range of statistics. That's really cool, and gives everyone something to shoot for even if they're not the best PKer out there. This will REALLY crank up the participation.

Awesome update smile I'm going to get back into it especially with the XP increase.

Edit: Dark Wizards will be a hotspot fighting for that black p hat!

Last edited by Synbios (2 Jan 2023 21:08)

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Synbios said:

Wow, really, REALLY interesting and large amount of prizes for the DMM for a wide range of statistics. That's really cool, and gives everyone something to shoot for even if they're not the best PKer out there. This will REALLY crank up the participation.

Awesome update smile I'm going to get back into it especially with the XP increase.

Edit: Dark Wizards will be a hotspot fighting for that black p hat!

I appreciate the comment Synbios, that was the idea for the various statistics, give plenty of options for what to aim for as well as spots for active PK'ers to hunt in smile I hope to see you between the Deadmen!

Player avatar

The Old Nite Send PM

Wow nice.

Player avatar

Cursedsux Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

We gonna end this on the 15th or what?

Player avatar

Rouge Angel Send PM

Hey, first great event i loved it very fun. Second, can we get a eta of event end? and thirdly i created a ticket on the subject of have two different lv 28 gaurds show up on the highscore my ticket was closed but no response...do they just get added together or is there two lv 28 guards for a reason

Lolhole Send PM

Kleio where art thou?