I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas period and had time to gain the levels you wanted and get the rares you thrived for. Today we are ending the Christmas event for all characters except for Deadmen.
If you did not gather the right amount of tokens, there is still a chance to do that on a Deadman character. With help from a moderator you will be able to transfer your tokens from Deadman to your main and buy the items you wanted, or transfer the rares after the Deadman ends.
Every Deadman get 250K startup stimulus check!
MORE GP AND TOKENS
- NPC killed now gives 15x more coins - npcCombatLevel * 15 on every kill!
- Tokens from skilling increased from 10x;
- Tokens from NPC's increased 5x;
+10x higher xp rate
- 35x combat experience rate (39X subbed)
- 30X secondary combat rate (34X Subbed)
- 25X skilling rate (29X subbed)
How many Deadmen are online?
- Command ::deadman added to see how many deadmen are currently online
How long with the event continue for?
The event will run until Jan 15th, token drops will end on Jan 8th.
There is a fresh start on the statistics gathering, all current statistics have been wiped. This is for statistics only, not experience of banks. We decided it's the best course of action for community as a whole if everyone starts from zero after main Christmas event has ended. We apologize for any progress lost by players, but there should be much more spicy Deadman action because more players will be motivated to start.
We will be issuing prizes for the following Deadman statistics categories:
- DMM_gold_won (while raiding banks victims banks):
- DMM_gold_lost (while getting your bank raided from death) - Rainbow Boots
- DMM_keys_used - Rainbow Amulet
- DMM_fires_lit - 200 Christmas Seeds
- DMM_tokens_received - Red Christmas Cracker
- DMM_feathers_gathered - 20k Rune Arrows
- DMM_spells_casted - 30k Death Runes
- DMM_coins_from_npcs_received - 10 mill gp
- DMM_arrows_shot - 30k Rune Arrows
- DMM_raw_swordfish_caught - Perm Cooked fish perk enabled on one account for a year (not ironman)
- DMM_coal_mined - Dragon Pickaxe
- DMM_runite_mined - Dragon Pickaxe
- DMM_r2h_made - 100 rune sets
- Tiles walked - Golden Scythe
Most kills for:
- Imp(Lv:5) - Rainbow Phat
- Cow(Lv:8) - White Phat
- Darkwizard(Lv:13)- Black Phat
- Pirate(Lv:27) - Pink Phat
- Guard(Lv:28) - Rainbow Phat
- Hobgoblin(Lv:32) - Yellow Phat
- Ice Giant(Lv:68) - Red Phat
- Barbarian(Lv:16) - Cyan Phat
- Warrior(Lv:18) - Green Phat
Currently there is no easy way to compare statistics on highscores, we will fix that soon.
We are not giving prizes for most kills or other statistics that are always heavily abused during events like this, it just causes more issues and conflicts with the community. I sincerely hope you will understand that and will fight for the other categories.
What happens to Deadman characters after event
They will become regular players with wiped banks apart from the safety deposit boxes content and 50% XP reduction.
Please remember Deadman is 1IP event and only one character should be created and used by a single person.