List of suggestions

Bullseyebat Send PM

1. Equip-able knife, right click logs and select fletching option. (still two clicks but a little easier, and one extra inventory spot)

2. I'm assuming you guys aren't ever planning on doing QOL updates on fire-making simply because its such a challenging skill and is characteristic of the game in general.
However, if you would consider some efficiency changes, even if you don't want to make it 100% like RS2, you could maybe add a hot key for dropping a single set of logs.

3. Remove bankers from the game entirely, having only rows of bank chests. (right click to change pin, access team bank, etc.) Miss-clicking them is an eventuality that is always annoying.

4. Crafting content: Easier sand location or add 100 noted sand buckets to the rare drop table for a few Mobs, add seaweed spawns to the shore in a few areas. Glass is incredibly time consuming. It would be reasonable with an XP nerf on glass in addition to these changes.

5. An item that doesn't count as an inventory slot, but doesn't allow items into that slot. This would make noted ores/logs from team-skill be added to the inventory. Or just make noted ores/logs go into the inventory instead of dropping to the ground (Like how the Christmas tokens functions).

6. Smithing, 3x cannonballs per bar, using 1 coal with 1 iron nets 100% success rate with iron ore at any level

7. Auction House, because of the relatively small amount of players I would suggest removing some of the limits imposed by the auction house. Namely buy/sell orders, then make them valid indefinitely. Change default values when posting a new item as an average the 24hr sale price of said item.

Last edited by Bullseyebat (6 Jan 2023 11:07)

Mod Playah Send PM

Bullseyebat said:

1. Equip-able knife, right click logs and select fletching option. (still two clicks but a little easier, and one extra inventory spot)

2. I'm assuming you guys aren't ever planning on doing QOL updates on fire-making simply because its such a challenging skill and is characteristic of the game in general.
However, if you would consider some efficiency changes, even if you don't want to make it 100% like RS2, you could maybe add a hot key for dropping a single set of logs.

3. Remove bankers from the game entirely, having only rows of bank chests. (right click to change pin, access team bank, etc.) Miss-clicking them is an eventuality that is always annoying.

4. Crafting content: Easier sand location or add 100 noted sand buckets to the rare drop table for a few Mobs, add seaweed spawns to the shore in a few areas. Glass is incredibly time consuming. It would be reasonable with an XP nerf on glass in addition to these changes.

5. An item that doesn't count as an inventory slot, but doesn't allow items into that slot. This would make noted ores/logs from team-skill be added to the inventory. Or just make noted ores/logs go into the inventory instead of dropping to the ground (Like how the Christmas tokens functions).

6. Smithing, 3x cannonballs per bar, using 1 coal with 1 iron nets 100% success rate with iron ore at any level

1. Good idea, not sure how easy to implement it then being a useable item for fletching though.

2. I personally, would like to see some sort of QoL updates for Firemaking too. The skill has zero function past a certain level for quests so could do with making it a bit more 'user friendly'.

3. Good point, but what about just having less of them?

4. I think this could be easily changed and could be added to the Plague boss, it already has a decent drop table for herblaw and crafting supplies.

5. This is definitely something that needs fixing, the noted items dropping whilst already having the same noted item in inventory shouldn't be happening.

6. This has been a bit of a hot topic for a while, but definitely something I am behind, allow the same smithing xp, but more cannonballs per bar.

Bullseyebat Send PM

In relation to number 5, it should be an easy fix, as far as I'm aware, by just comparing the Runescript for the noted ores, and christmas tokens.

Mod Playah Send PM

Bullseyebat said:

In relation to number 5, it should be an easy fix, as far as I'm aware, by just comparing the Runescript for the noted ores, and christmas tokens.

Maybe to coders/developers tongue I've passed your suggestions on though.

Bullseyebat Send PM

Also in relation to #3 That would make more sense, considering there weren't originally any bank chests at all. Some players may prefer, or have the habit of utilizing banker npc's in lieu of the bank chest. Maybe just remove their random walking script and have them stand in place near the bank chests.

Bullseyebat Send PM

Edit to #7, I lightly discussed the issue of gold sinks being needed last night with a mod. AH taxes are a great way to make the game more welcoming to new players who don't have a lot of GP.

Last edited by Bullseyebat (6 Jan 2023 11:47)

Big load Send PM

No, Keep the bankers. I like them there.  Noobs need to ask "what is this place".

LOOT I'VE GATHERED FROM DROP TRADERS: 3 subscription cards, 2m$, dragon sword, rune chain+legs, 150 gold bar certs, 100 sharks, 1.4k nature runes, 3 dragon sq's, santa hat [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XJQpxVFq/rebanime.gif[/img]