Gentlemen's Pking Agreement

Player avatar

b u b b a jr Send PM

nyx8 said:

b u b b a jr said:

this has to be one of the stupidest things i ever heard of. how about u man up and make it 2 accounts per ip everywhere in wild not just fort. fort is like the only spot u can actually have the fairest fight which is still 2 accounts per person everywhere else its 1 guy using 10 account vs 1 person to make sure he doesn't die. instead of begging players to play fair how about u just set new rules in wild. you're actually begging the most toxic community i ever been apart of to play nice thats not going to happen.

another thing some guy using 4 flats vs 1 person using 1 is just as bad as gang banging

Your complaining about too few accounts? you've grinded lists on Rev, turnip v 1,2,3(whatever else), dyna and Dawn.

You have grinded more than Donald ffs maybe if you just stick to playing Rev instead of jumping to every new server that opens you would have accounts?

I have never seen a single person using 10 accounts vs 1 person, 1 client, in entire time I've played rev. I helped your team on rev and your issue was never lack of accounts it was the fact that only you in the entire squad could make more than 3 catches in a row.

You know rev was one ip whole thing? then two ip, all though those changes your team refused to play rev and instead played turnip where there were limitless restrictions. Now you've moved to another server with even less restrictions than rev????????

running 7+ accounts down on someone isnt pking if u wanna pk like that go ahead i know alot of players dont like that and refuse to play

[img]https://i.imgur.com/z2l3Zkl.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Rtt1WmN.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/YBv5Ffx.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/gu20rIS.png[/img]

Player avatar

nyx8 Send PM

b u b b a jr said:

running 7+ accounts down on someone isn't pking if u wanna pk like that go ahead i know a lot of players dont like that and refuse to play

I pretty much got rev made 1 IP, cause I knew all these 1000s of people who would pk if it wast for multi logging.

So they made it 1ip, these people turned up once died and never logged in again.

We were then left with one huge team sat at fort that no one could fight unless they could get10 people to go and play, that never happens.

Then the large team quit too because they wouldn't fight each other and had no one to play against.

Rev has listened to all these people so many times, made changes for them, then they dont play.

When was you multied by 7 accounts on your one? who did that?

I don't remember it being like that when you played, you guys always came with good numbers.

Last edited by nyx8 (22 Aug 2020 17:05)

Player avatar

b u b b a jr Send PM

nyx8 said:

b u b b a jr said:

running 7+ accounts down on someone isn't pking if u wanna pk like that go ahead i know a lot of players dont like that and refuse to play

I pretty much got rev made 1 IP, cause I knew all these 1000s of people who would pk if it wast for multi logging.

So they made it 1ip, these people turned up once died and never logged in again.

We were then left with one huge team sat at fort that no one could fight unless they could get10 people to go and play, that never happens.

Then the large team quit too because they wouldn't fight each other and had no one to play against.

Rev has listened to all these people so many times, made changes for them, then they dont play.

When was you multied by 7 accounts on your one? who did that?

I don't remember it being like that when you played, you guys always came with good numbers.

Again ur saying no to the suggestion because u said 1 account per ip failed no1 is asking for 1 account per ip. we want 2 accounts per ip. what arent u getting stop saying no because they failed with 1 account per ip.

Player avatar

Renevald Send PM

subscriber

cunnilingus11 said:

Renevald said:

Yeah? And how many people did we see when they put ip restrictions in place and how many people in 1v1 wild?

You mean when they deleted fort and had no replacement for months, then put in those ghastly towers, then went against a majority vote twice and erased a bunch of shit from the wildo?

Yea not many people online, still haven't recovered from it.

And with all those quick changes that wrecked the scene, I'd think you'd sympathize with terror on not wanting to fundamentally change the wilderness much

Player avatar

Archer96 Send PM

Chaotixx4 said:

b u b b a jr said:

this has to be one of the stupidest things i ever heard of. how about u man up and make it 2 accounts per ip everywhere in wild not just fort. fort is like the only spot u can actually have the fairest fight which is still 2 accounts per person everywhere else its 1 guy using 10 account vs 1 person to make sure he doesn't die. instead of begging players to play fair how about u just set new rules in wild. you're actually begging the most toxic community i ever been apart of to play nice thats not going to happen.

another thing some guy using 4 flats vs 1 person using 1 is just as bad as gang banging

Fran is enemy and is 200% correct

1 idiot with 20+ alts thinks he's a god because he only dies twice to 2 poor idiots with no alts. The 1 idiot with 20+ alts then screams "gank" and spends 20 hours raging on discord.

Welcome to COVID19 pk.

+1

Everyone needs to remember it's only been 23 days since the new admin change, give Terror and staff some time. People need to appreciate what has been done in since, there has been major improvements such as : Cake month, events every weekend, TDM fixed, consistent bug fixes, player count jumped by 50-80, better flow of supplies and rares, new players joining the server, etc. Maybe all these cooked swordies were getting is gearing us up for September?

Anyways but yes I do agree Wilderness needs a big change. It seems pretty clear that no one likes being multi'd and ganked, right? If you make the wilderness 1-2 IP ONLY, that means EVERYONE can only have 1-2 clients ONLY. Seems pretty fair to everyone if you ask me. Another thing I noticed is the amount of NPC's in wild you can afk, holy fuck. If I placed 5-10 clients for 2-3weeks subbed or not, I would get 5-10 flats. That is way to easy and the reason why people have 3-5 flats who keep multi / parking to PK. Also bring Castle pk'ing back, who the hell doesn't miss that . The only PK you see now is 100s+, lets put our focus on where everyone can PK at ALL LEVELS. People want a break from flats pk'ing, let bring out the 90s, 80s, prayer beasts, rangers, 33s, mage tanks, whatever out there. More PK supplies being used at all levels, better supply and demand and flow of economy. Maybe put Fort next to castle somewhere, so it can be 1 giant pk'ing zone so people can use any level to PK. Every other weekend or once a month host P2P Wildy events to change it up? Once a month free food/supplies to encourage PK'ing? So many easy changes can be made to easily improve pking, and encourage non pk'ers to atleast try and PK. There is a lot of people who use to PK but avoid it, and I try to PK here and there, but I don't as much because of why? Multi'ing / ganking / only flats to PK on.

Player avatar

Renevald Send PM

subscriber

cunnilingus11 said:

Renevald said:

cunnilingus11 said:

You mean when they deleted fort and had no replacement for months, then put in those ghastly towers, then went against a majority vote twice and erased a bunch of shit from the wildo?

Yea not many people online, still haven't recovered from it.

And with all those quick changes that wrecked the scene, I'd think you'd sympathize with terror on not wanting to fundamentally change the wilderness much

Stop trying to say that the majority of the server wants drastic changes, they don't man.
They are asking for 2ip, not to go against guys with unlimited accounts, it's not a contest and woeful for any pk growth.

People like Nyx, Donald, all those guys who are pushing multi ip will gear 8 flats before they even go into wildy, use Obby to catch of vs your 1-2 accounts.
Then they push a 'gentlemens' agreement' to stop people teaming against them when they do this, admins buys it all up.

People with lists and lists of chars should be able to use them, you put the work in fair play, Just make an area for it and let pk flower.

Bro - they've restricted IPs and created these areas before. Less people pk'd than now. What I'm trying to say is quite simply... IT'S BEEN DONE AND WENT WORSE.

Player avatar

b u b b a jr Send PM

Renevald said:

cunnilingus11 said:

Renevald said:

Stop trying to say that the majority of the server wants drastic changes, they don't man.
They are asking for 2ip, not to go against guys with unlimited accounts, it's not a contest and woeful for any pk growth.

People like Nyx, Donald, all those guys who are pushing multi ip will gear 8 flats before they even go into wildy, use Obby to catch of vs your 1-2 accounts.
Then they push a 'gentlemens' agreement' to stop people teaming against them when they do this, admins buys it all up.

People with lists and lists of chars should be able to use them, you put the work in fair play, Just make an area for it and let pk flower.

Bro - they've restricted IPs and created these areas before. Less people pk'd than now. What I'm trying to say is quite simply... IT'S BEEN DONE AND WENT WORSE.

actually 2 accounts per ip everywhere in wild hasnt be tried the only thing that has been tried is 1 account per ip in wild stop making shit up. fort is 2 accounts per ip and its great pking in there but as soon as u leave u guys have 10 accounts parked

new years Send PM

cunnilingus11 said:

Ckmoon said:

lmaooo what has rscrevolution classic come to...

+1

How does this help the growth of the server? It only gives the guys who have unlimited accounts more of an advantage.

No one is going to agree to a 'Gentlemen's Agreement' - This is the most toxic server I've ever played, be real.

Focus on real problems such as:

Empty castle for over 1 year?
Spots in wildy rarely used a part from fort
Non genuine 2ip at fort
Skillers not having any more incentives to play for
and another laggy, poor oiled server again trashing Rev for organic numbers.

Fix real problems, please.

you contradict Yourself by saying "empty castle"
this is exactly what Terror is deducing, that because people have no fun in wildy and theres unfair 10v2 battles that unfold, nobody returns.

new years Send PM

Terror is that Bae spirit .

Player avatar

poosham Send PM

A bit of a bump but I can confirm that I am one of the people that prefers to solo or duo but quit because there was no border pking and castle pking was taken over by huge teams

Player avatar

Dwu Send PM

Never even actively played this iteration of RSCRevolution, but just came here to post that I myself am not interested in having 12 flats or pking with multiple characters / having chars parked and thats pretty much the reason why I never bothered with revo in the first place. Back in the olden days of rsc only a few assholes did that, now you've got servers full of swifty mcvays and wonder why the servers are dying. This is the reason why the pking scene has slowly died, casual fun has been overthrown by few assholes.

Player avatar

Smiller Send PM

This is a hilarious post to read in 2022 lmaooo those bullet points are what REV is made up of right now

what a fking joke

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

Bump , for example i just had 1 guy on like 10 accounts come for me big_smile, like i can compete with that solo. might as well delete wildy pkers who multilog have finished it off.