Rotating Event Times

The Hunted Send PM

Events are held at the same time all the time.

Can we not mix things up so I don't have to get up at 3am every single time on a weeknight to participate?

I've asked a few times and get no reply. Not asking for a miracle here, just mixing event times up every now and then, please?

Cheers

Mod Playah Send PM

Are you Australian? If so I think you're 10 hours ahead of the UK right now. If that's the case then I don't see it being too much of an issue. The recent event I'm doing, I can only host it at that time in the evening in the UK due to work, kids etc.

I see no issue with having events on a Saturday or Sunday at about 10am-12pm UK time, which would be 8-10pm your time I think?

Player avatar

Insanate Send PM

subscriber

Australia has 3 timezones and 10 hours would be the largest gap from the UK. It's only 7 hours here.

Yes, UK events at 10am or 12pm is great for us coz that ranges from 5pm to 7pm starts for all timezones in this region. It can even be later, it's just once it goes beyond 5pm there, it's much more challenging.

The last few events have all been 3am or 5am.

I'm good with people hosting stuff coz its the only time they can do it, it's just a bit annoying when every single Sorceress Ammy NPC wild event is held at the same times instead of mixing it up throughout different times of the day. Even if 90% of events remain this way and on the odd occasion we got one, it would be cool.

A while back the US players complained coz Anti was holding events that didn't suit them, but at the same time we were grateful for the first time in 3 years to have the chance to get involved without having to set a 2:50am alarm.

I come along and support stuff whenever I can but unfortunately it clashes more often than not.

Last edited by Insanate (3 May 2022 16:37)

Mod Playah Send PM

Insanate said:

Australia has 3 timezones and 10 hours would be the largest gap from the UK. It's only 7 hours here.

Yes, UK events at 10am or 12pm is great for us coz that ranges from 5pm to 7pm starts for all timezones in this region. It can even be later, it's just once it goes beyond 5pm there, it's much more challenging.

The last few events have all been 3am or 5am.

I'm good with people hosting stuff coz its the only time they can do it, it's just a bit annoying when every single Sorceress Ammy NPC wild event is held at the same times instead of mixing it up throughout different times of the day. Even if 90% of events remain this way and on the odd occasion we got one, it would be cool.

A while back the US players complained coz Anti was holding events that didn't suit them, but at the same time we were grateful for the first time in 3 years to have the chance to get involved without having to set a 2:50am alarm.

I come along and support stuff whenever I can but unfortunately it clashes more often than not.

I understand your frustrations. The issue we have with events like the sorceress ammy is that the only people at the moment that can fully commit to being online and policing the events are Mod Death and T. Ven0mous and Terror are very often busy with life/behind the scenes things (slayer update etc). It takes a Senior Mod or above to implement the NPC's otherwise I'd be happy to host events like this at more of a convenient time for our Australian player base.

I will pass this on to the other Mods and we can see if we can try to do something that's all encompassing next time around.

Player avatar

Insanate Send PM

subscriber

I totally get they're busy and that's fair, that's why I'm saying it only needs to be every now and then. Although most of my friends list are UK and US players and they're all green during my hours so there's huge overlap.

Thanks for listening though mate.

Last edited by Insanate (3 May 2022 21:12)

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

????? is this a thing? when are these events?

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

Fix said:

????? is this a thing? when are these events?