Miniquests

Player avatar

Mod White Send PM

• Doom Cult Questline - To start this quest talk with Evil Dan at Varrock.

Doom Cult Guide (click to show) ▼

• David Fisher Needs Help - To start this quest talk with David Fisher at Lumbridge.
  • Zane Needs Help - To start this quest talk with Zane at Lumbridge.
  • Archer Needs Help - To start this quest talk with Archer at Lumbridge.
  • Henry Needs Help - To start this quest talk with Henry At Draynor Village.
  • Officer Bill Needs Help - To start this quest talk with Officer Bill at Port Sarim.
  • Alice Needs Help - To start this quest talk with Alice at Rimmington.
  • Pappy Needs Help - To start this quest talk with Pappy at Falador
  • Wonky Witch Needs Help - To start this quest talk with Wonky Witch at Varrock.
  • Guard Rowan Needs Help - To start this quest talk with Guard Rowan at Varrock south gates.
  • Doc Needs Help - To start this quest talk with Doc at Edgeville.
  • Brutal Bob Needs Help - To start this quest talk with Brutal Bob at Barbarian Village.]
  • Farmer Bob Needs Help - To start this quest talk with Farmer Bob at farm which is North from Lubridge.
  • Millicent Needs Help - To start this quest talk with Millicent at North-East Taverly.]

To track of your miniquests, including objectives, task progress, and rewards open new Miniquests section in the quest tab.
af4ed8e1c9e3c7a82d28e0873fca2f6f.png
Hopefully you get as much of a kick out of completing the questline as I did making it!!!

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

awesome ty white

#1 MINER

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

I think it should show the incomplete ones too like the original tab does. I thought I had completed them all until you added the tab and 2 were open which ended up leading to about 5 I didn't know I hadn't completed.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

I thought it did show the incompleted as yellow as long as you have started it? at least it did.

Lol...

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

I have to do a few more aw well.   There are some that I didn't notice until we went through and got all the start locations smile

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

Semirotta said:

I thought it did show the incompleted as yellow as long as you have started it? at least it did.

It shows once you start them. Needs to show ones you haven't.

Player avatar

Mod White Send PM

Player avatar

Dragnlance Send PM

Some images won't load for me, am I the only one? Tried clearing cached data, didn't fix it. Using multiple browsers all seemed to give me the same result.

loadimage_zpspuk4rmkx.png

Player avatar

Leta Send PM

Just want to say I'm really enjoying these little tasks! Thank you for making them.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
RSC - gone, but never forgotten.

Player avatar

Guthix Booty Send PM

Hey, I'm doing the Brutal Bob mini quest and I don't know what 1 of the reward is. I don't know what this item is. Is there a list of rewards I can take a look at to know what it is?

The rewards for this mini-quest is:
a stack of 75 pages/scroll/sheets that I don't know what it is (Would really like to know)
and
8K gp.