35 Man team SWORDS/EMPIRE/SWEDES(SWORDSPIRE)BELTED by the High Society

Player avatar

Sosa Send PM

DMM2_PKer

I thought for sure they would return to redeem themselves with even MORE people, but after not being able to sell their yew log certificates to regear, they quit and logged out. Rest in peace. High Society #1.

Still recruiting. Pm Sosa on discord for more information on how to join the greatest clan in RSC history.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5EbruRm.jpg[/img]
*beta tester *combat formula tester *first to slay whiteboy 3x in a row *first to kill someone with a pickaxe *first ironman in legends guild *first to dismantle swordpire *first pk in rscr

[img]https://i.imgur.com/s5KdyZE.png[/img]

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

High society has came to rev and destroyed all competitions with ease.  I am beyond impressed by the ruthlessness and continued slaughtering of all high profile pkers. This is the most epic time in 17 years of rsc. We truly are seeing a team of gods mowing down mear mortals at a astonishing rate never before seen. All rail the confirmed gods of pking HIGH SOCIETY!!!!!!!!

Last edited by JediMindTrix (11 May 2018 05:07)

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

On Point Send PM

JediMindTrix said:

High society has came to rev and destroyed all competitions with ease.  I am beyond impressed by the ruthlessness and continued slaughtering of all high profile pkers. This is the most epic time in 17 years of rsc. We truly are seeing a team of gods mowing down mear mortals at a astonishing rate never before seen. All rail the confirmed gods of pking HIGH SOCIETY!!!!!!!!

Player avatar

bowtech Send PM

subscriber

JediMindTrix said:

couldnt have said it better.

Player avatar

HoodedMagic Send PM

subscriber

never heard of your clan... lmao

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

HoodedMagic said:

never heard of your clan... lmao

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Renevald Send PM

subscriber

Yes we have truly killed them all

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

When people take the game too seriously and forget it's just a game and bunch of pixels :'D

Lol...

Player avatar

bowtech Send PM

subscriber

Sadly Empire wont come out to the wilderness unless Swords is there holding there hand.

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

I'd say it's fair balance at the moment. Skillers in one huge team and the pkers divided into two. My only question is... Wtf is empire doing on the skillers team?

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

GreenKing said:

I'd say it's fair balance at the moment. Skillers in one huge team and the pkers divided into two. My only question is... Wtf is empire doing on the skillers team?

That's where they belong, you can't really call EMP pkers

Player avatar

Beat up Send PM

DMM2_Participant

im back whats poppin

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Anyone got any pics or vids from last night's PKing? I genuinely cannot recall ever seeing that many unique individuals PKing on flats in all the time I've played this server

Turtles

Player avatar

Beat up Send PM

DMM2_Participant

bowtech said:

JediMindTrix said:

couldnt have said it better.