[]'s mod application

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

not actually his application... more like me trying to shoot him in the foot.

Anyways i spoke with a mod who's name i forget maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago about revenald ingame conduct. At the time i told the mod i was asking about if there was an auto cast function for magic in chats and revenald was one of the responder's i got and he told me to google and download an auto caster.. shortly after he also said to get an auto catcher. Every other player told me there was no auto caster this was all in the general chats too.  I also told this mod that prior to this i had seen revenald saying he was a future mod too.

So i hope you can find record of this chat i had and hopefully somehow a record of the general chat logs too.  We do not need that crap becoming a mod.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Renenald is a legend, maybe he will be a mod one day, a man can dream.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Man who spreads false information and tries to get people using automatic tools will never be a moderator on this server.

Lol...

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

That guy is going to be mod.

Last edited by JediMindTrix (10 May 2018 22:10)

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

No chance

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

He's no legend if he acs...

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

sirpyrrhic said:

Anyways i spoke with a mod who's name i forget maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago about revenald ingame conduct. At the time i told the mod i was asking about if there was an auto cast function for magic in chats and revenald was one of the responder's i got and he told me to google and download an auto caster.. shortly after he also said to get an auto catcher. Every other player told me there was no auto caster this was all in the general chats too.  I also told this mod that prior to this i had seen revenald saying he was a future mod too.

So i hope you can find record of this chat i had and hopefully somehow a record of the general chat logs too.  We do not need that crap becoming a mod.

I remember months ago saying people use ac here and everyone saying "oh no no no, nobody acs".  What a load of crap.  I know what it feels like to be caught and I know what it feels like to be ac'd.  Bunch of degenerates...

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Eww Bald said:

sirpyrrhic said:

I remember months ago saying people use ac here and everyone saying "oh no no no, nobody acs".  What a load of crap.  I know what it feels like to be caught and I know what it feels like to be ac'd.  Bunch of degenerates...

LOL

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Nyx said:

Eww Bald said:

sirpyrrhic said:

LOL

LOL

Why is this server constantly banning the same 20 unique IDs?  Because it's the fekking dredges of RSC that ended up here. WTF.

Last edited by Eww Bald (9 May 2018 21:11)

Player avatar

Renevald Send PM

subscriber

I would like to remind everyone to maintain professionalism and that it is not a good idea to spread rumors on who is or is not becoming a mod. We need this community to move forward - posts like this are just going to maintain toxicity.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

+1 Admin Renevald

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Renevald said:

I would like to remind everyone to maintain professionalism and that it is not a good idea to spread rumors on who is or is not becoming a mod. We need this community to move forward - posts like this are just going to maintain toxicity.

I'll reserve my judgment for when chat logs are looked up.  If you're encouraging autoing, fk you and the horse you rode in on.

Player avatar

Renevald Send PM

subscriber

Eww Bald said:

Renevald said:

I'll reserve my judgment for when chat logs are looked up.  If you're encouraging autoing, fk you and the horse you rode in on.

I am not quite sure what led us to this point, but I can tell you that once I'm mod talk like yours above will not be tolerated. I suggest you clean up your act, particularly on the forums, if you want to be a productive member of our community.

Player avatar

Am Best Ever Send PM

JediMindTrix said:

That guy going to be mod.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Who's this Renevald?

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

my work is done. i'm sure the admins have dug up what i was talking about and that will be that.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

Justince Send PM

If he is mod, I hope Pepsi will not bulge and change his own opinions on hosting skill training events.

The last time I saw Renevald he was talking about how the skill training event will ruin the economy and was disrespectful towards Pepsi for the event. This is really uncalled for and plenty of players are appreciative of the event because it allows them to level up their stats.

Hence I do not support Renevald being a mod unless he learn to respect other Mods

Last edited by Justince (25 May 2018 07:41)

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

When you have something to report, please go to a staff member in private. Do not use the forums to single out a player for a witch hunt.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol