IPhone support help

Player avatar

Cartmen Send PM

Just wondering how I can Play the game on my iPhone...
When I send the link to the webpage and download , iPhones show a error finding or reading the page... it displays tons of numbers...
thanks for reading

** but maaaaaaaaa*

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

iphones don't play nicely with java

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Cartmen Send PM

Yeah after deep searching I found this the same.... I then Egan wondering the future of that since rs mobile will have ISO support but thanks rah

** but maaaaaaaaa*

Player avatar

manmadegod Send PM

I was looking Into it for my iPad, the only app that would run java was to pay for it. So I didn't bother buying it for it not to work.

Player avatar

Jdizzle31145 Send PM

Can you download for iso? My girl wants to play with me but she has an iPhone and we can't seem to get it to download

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

No, at this time we do not have an ISO option.

Player avatar

Jan Send PM

Jdizzle31145 said:

Can you download for iso? My girl wants to play with me but she has an iPhone and we can't seem to get it to download

You need to ask the overpowered super genius n0m nicely and you might have hope

Veteran mode player

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

The issue is more complicated than asking nicely unfortunately. For one thing Java is incompatible with the iOS architecture, even when jailbroken from what I understand. The game would have to be rewritten in a iOS-friendly language. Even more critically, rscrevolution won't let us put RSCRevolution on the App Store yet.

The most promising option is to remake RSCRevolution using a cross-platform API for rendering 2D and 3D vector graphics, so it could be run in a browser fullscreen, like the original RSC but on any device. THAT would be epic. Don't hold your breath for it though, that would be way down the line.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol