How to Play rscrevolution Classic on your Android Device

Player avatar

joeypk10 Send PM

How can I get an auto clicker so I don't have to click eveytime I'm skilling (no bot) just so it keeps fishing in till inventory is full ?

Player avatar

0tyv0 Send PM

I don't mean to be to much of a bother, but whenever I start loading up the app an try to input my pass. And my username, they don't show up. It's a little irritating lol. I've re-downloaded 2wice, but same problem. I would really like to start playing, so any suggestions please..

Player avatar

deltadivingnz Send PM

subscriber

Ok so I haven't played for probably a year now.. PC client won't work. It's just stuck in an infinite loop 'fetching new files'.. Tried everything to fix but no joy. So i figured I'd just update my Android version and play on there, but no luck.

On android when i click install I get the message -

App not installed.
An existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

New Zealands Finest

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

deltadivingnz said:

Ok so I haven't played for probably a year now.. PC client won't work. It's just stuck in an infinite loop 'fetching new files'.. Tried everything to fix but no joy. So i figured I'd just update my Android version and play on there, but no luck.

On android when i click install I get the message -

App not installed.
An existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Uninstall it completely, and then re-install.

Player avatar

Velocify Send PM

Great!

Player avatar

Morbeous Send PM

I installed on android and when I try to log in it says invalid username or password?

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

Morbeous said:

I installed on android and when I try to log in it says invalid username or password?

You can pm me, or reply to your post in general discussion. I replied on that post.

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

k2hmaj2nku Send PM

mac versiomn when ??? =)

Player avatar

Cartmen Send PM

Hey I'm trying to get my friends into the game and on a sony Xperia phone I get a 404 not found error... please help and thanks again for listening

** but maaaaaaaaa*

Player avatar

Cartmen Send PM

Cartmen said:

Hey I'm trying to get my friends into the game and on a sony Xperia phone I get a 404 not found error... please help and thanks again for listening

I'm guess it's because of the updates or fixes you fine folk are doing... but we got it...

** but maaaaaaaaa*

Player avatar

Smoke Some Send PM

Blackw00d said:

I have it installed on my android,  however I am getting "you have registered recently, try again later"  when trying to register new user.  What do I do?

I have the same problem.

Player avatar

xtc4205 Send PM

subscriber

Update screwed me.. I tried to install update from game app and nothing happened so I delete and try to reinstall and now the file is rscrevolution.apk.crdownload and my phone doesn't support that file type.. never been .crdownload before I don't understand

Player avatar

prado Send PM

subscriber

How do you even get the server top upload on your screen on windows 10..
I have downloaded java and moved the security feature nothing has worked.

Player avatar

Ngoyi Send PM

This is not working.
If I click on "Click here to Download rscrevolution for your Android Device" I get a "404 page not found" error.