Team Territory

• 3 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

ninja turtles Send PM

subscriber

Mod Cash said:

ninja turtles said:

the reason ppl fought for hotspot was for the xp bonus so where do you get that no one was or had a reason to fight for it?

Pkers had no reason to hold it because they don't skill. Skillers just took it when the pkers were asleep and waited till someone came and killed their lvl 30 account holding it and didn't care if they died, didn't try to come back and fight. Fort is pkers and skillers uniting and working together to make it worth it. Hotspot was cool but fort is better.

pkers held it to skill and level there alts.

Player avatar

ninja turtles Send PM

subscriber

also pker just pk they dont skill yet skillers have to pk and skill seen the advantage?

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

No we didn't pkers don't skill, we don't skill on alts and we didn't want the hot spot. Hot spot ended up with skillers sending lvl 3s to sit there and hold it, hot spots never worked as intended. Then if you wanted to pk them, they could just step out and nothing you could do.

Last edited by Nyx (31 Mar 2017 06:36)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

i myself prob held down hotspot the most rarely used a 3 and had to fight for it alot because other pker wanted it to level there range or magic on there alt and also to level there low lvl or flats to be accounts.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

sir b Send PM

subscriber

Hey,

Just wondering if there's any intention of adding more trees to the new territory? There used to be multiple lower-level trees in the old terri, now there's only normal trees, yews and magics.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

-Count

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

I didn't really think people were using them, what trees would you like to see?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

sir b Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

I didn't really think people were using them, what trees would you like to see?

Hey Billy,

Personally I'd like to see some willow and maple trees - at least maple, as trying to level off yew takes forever at lower levels.

Thanks for the response.

-Count

Player avatar

Vegeta7777 Send PM

GLeU said:

Nocashkilla said:

GLeU said:

That's clearly an American. "i am" rofl. Were educated enough to use "i'm" LOL.

You do understand what I'm stands for right? Tf kind of argument is that? lol

Well I had only made that post as a joke, but clearly you've no idea that there's an actual difference between the too. I mean would you say,. "I think therefore i'm", or would you say, "I think therefore I am"?  In this case you would use the latter.

P.S. If you Google "I am a little upset" you find out it's actually from a Wisconsin protestor. Fuck did I call that one lmao.

Two* wink

yashavantha Send PM

• 3 (current)
  • »