Ban appeal

Player avatar

Wnafmyatt Send PM

subscriber

Characters: Wnafmyatt, Humbler & System32

On login screen it says that account permanently disabled and that I should check message inbox. However, there is no messages in my inbox or any other source of info about the bans. As it is nowadays allowed, I account shared one account (wnafmyatt) to my friend so he can make some money on it (kill drags. I started to share this account just about five days ago. The other two accounts have never been shared with anyone. I have not used any cheating programs nor I have broke any other rules of the game.

Last edited by Wnafmyatt (21 Apr 2016 14:06)

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi, a character associated with those characters was banned for automated play. Since it was their 3rd ban for that offense, all characters linked with their account have been permanently banned.

An administrator will be by to review the ban and make the final determination on your characters that had been shared with this person. If it is deemed unlikely that this person was using a third-party program while on your accounts, then your characters will be unbanned. Regardless of the outcome it was very poor judgment on you part to share you accounts with someone who was autoing.

Best,
Mod Billy

Last edited by Billy (21 Apr 2016 09:02)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Wnafmyatt Send PM

subscriber

I would never share my accounts with someone who is autoing. One of the reason why I started to play on this server was that it is strictly monitor and cheaters get banned. I support this policy completely and it should remain that way. I agree on the poor judgement and I admit that I was not aware of his ban record.

Last edited by Wnafmyatt (21 Apr 2016 09:11)

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

I have determined that System32 was not involved in the banned person's rulebreaking actions, and so that character has been unbanned. The other two will remain banned until the appeal is reviewed.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Wnafmyatt Send PM

subscriber

Thank you for the update. I just want to clarify that my friend (who caused my all characters banned because of his individual actions) had access only to one of my character which is wnafmyatt. Other two characters, System32 and Humbler have not been shared and have been used by me alone, from one single IP address and I do not use cheating programs nor break other rules.

Player avatar

Wnafmyatt Send PM

subscriber

I would like to add that my friend knew well that the character wnafmyatt was for him to be used only manually and not via cheating programs. He played maybe around five hours during the time he had access on it. The character barely gained any XP so I am very positive that it was not used for wrong purposes. Also there was no suspicious activities since I was chatting with him on my other account.  Moreover, I am sure that by looking at the IP addresses you can verify the statement that he did not have any access to account named Humbler and that it was only used by me alone. I understand that you admins are busy managing this wonderful server but as a honest player I waited very much for this double xp event and I hope you give me chance to enjoy it with my characters smile

Last edited by Wnafmyatt (21 Apr 2016 20:03)

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Rip botters..Don't share chars if you can't say 100 percent they won't bot....I have no sythampy for botters..get rekted rip.

Last edited by padwan121 (21 Apr 2016 20:04)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Wnafmyatt Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

Rip botters..Don't share chars if you can't say 100 percent they won't bot....I have no sythampy for botters..get rekted rip.

I completely agree with you, those type of players should receive IP banned from not only the game but from the forums also. The worst thing is that not only they use bot and get caught but they make ban appeal as they have no idea why they got banned.

Player avatar

Wnafmyatt Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

Wnafmyatt will stay banned however Humbler has been unbanned. In the future I hope you know to keep your characters to yourself unless you can trust the person 100%. We don't encourage people sharing accounts for this reason, among others such as taking items off the account, impersonating to scam items, etc.

Thank you for handling the ban appeal. I am relieved to get Humbler unbanned. On the other hand, I would like to know the reason why wnafmyatt's bans are remaining, is it only because of the persons reputation? Mod Billy said earlier that it could be unbanned if cheating program was not used on that char.