opeezy 21 IP BANNED WITH NO PROOF. SOMEONE PLS READ AND REPLY.

Player avatar

bloodz92 Send PM

Here is what Pluto has stated about me and my reason for IP BAN

"The reason that your forum account was banned is because you have been sending messages with my information, including pictures of me to other members of this community.

I wish you would focus on the game and play it like any other normal player. Instead you are fixated on me, wondering what my name is, forwarding the PM's you get to other people, etc. It's best if you grow up and act like a mature adult."

He shows no evidence of me ever sending any messages, nor have i even send any. I have even warned about someone sending me his pictures on the website so he could ban them. What the hell is wrong with this mod? I was banned inactively, wasn't even on or received any warning. If you are going to accuse me of something please provide proof that I have send your pictures? Are you serious, you need to grow up. Clearly all of your information has been leaked by someone else and a lot of users have received them not from my part of the end.
I can't believe you would lie, and go this far just to get rid of me. I don't give a crap about your pictures or information, i am trying to get unbanned why in the world would i even consider doing something as stupid as that? This ban is unjustified along with my other account/character. Pluto clearly has a grudge against me for whatever immature related reason it is. You need to grow up man. Get over it, i don't care about you nor have i ever. I could give two shits about your information it simply doesn't have anything to do with me, i don't want to waste my time on it or have time to waste for it.