Qwnd Ban appeal

Player avatar

Qwnd Send PM

subscriber

Hey guys, so my brother informed me he was botting again and you guys have caught him again so he is perma banned. I come home to play some rsc and for some reason all my accounts are also banned... I know i have talked with Tru a few days ago when my brother first got caught botting just to make sure he was aware that we are seperate people just have similar names. I play this to pass time and have fun i have not nor have i ever botted on any of my accounts and would like at the very least to discuss this situation with one of the moderators. all i have been doing the last few days is training at zombies and chatting or at arch guild and chatting which monstermania and 305 can both confirm. If there is any info you guys need from me to help resolve this please let me know

My accounts are Qwnd, Qwned, Qwnd lvl3, whousesmagic, and bulbasaur.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

We will check what Mod Tru will say about this situation and we will post our decision right after that.

Player avatar

Qwnd Send PM

subscriber

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I appreciate it sir.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

I've talked with Mod Tru and your story and IP history checks out, characters: Qwnd, Qwned, Qwnd lvl3, whousesmagic, and bulbasaur are unbanned.

Player avatar

Qwnd Send PM

subscriber

huzzah, thank you sir