Ban appeal

Player avatar

opeezy21 Send PM

subscriber

Hi, I'm posting a ban appeal for Revivalz, My character was banned mostly due to my own brother being very rude and disrespectful towards Pluto and some other mods. I have recently helped mods out in finding botters to help end players cheating in the server and thus ruining it. All I'm saying, give me a fair trial towards me and not Akira1987 who is my brother who bad mouthed and had got both of us banned. My brother is no longer and or will not be in the future apart of this server and or my characters accounts or anything to do with this game any further. I have cooperated with moderators before, especially when i was accused of botting, and provided a screenshot and proof that i was not, i was legitimately accused with no proof, and Pluto and i believe Mod Sno said it was a random check, which clearly in my opinion was not. But i have learned from my mistakes, and will promise and guarantee that bad mouthing will never be heard from me again. I am begging  please, i love the game, and i miss my friends. Please i did nothing else wrong, except maybe a few bad mouthing words, mostly from my own brother.

P.S. I have donated a lot of money towards the server, for my character to get banned for several words. If needed i will provide proof of me continuously helping and providing the server with money to make it better.
Please i have donated around 160$, Possibly up to 200$