Ban Appeal

Player avatar

Contacting Fate Send PM

Include relevant character names.
Post every single character that you are questioning the ban appeal of. Don't recall them all, "black" was my forum name and a few others.
don't remember in game names as I haven't been on in a year or so.

"moon" ex mod moon

We do not unban for using a bot. If you were caught botting, its because we have enough evidence to do so.
Never botted

I was supposed to be real life trading, yet the guy who gave me all his stuff was a guy on the other server. I've staked this guy, gave him shit, helped him out. He asked if I played this one and I said yeah, he set meet me in game, he gave me stuff. I don't recall ever asking or attempting to sell gp or buy gp. I bring over $4,000 dollars per month home after taxes. I've spent 1000's on RSC subscriptions + donations. Why would I need to sell gp or buy it? I've donated 100's to this server, bought the pips you guys are using, helped out from the beginning. I have an attitude problem and I even offered to take a full mute, as I don't need to communicate or be tempted to troll/flame anyone. I just enjoy pking and playing rscrevolution classic. I have a bunch of friends over here now that left the other server and I would like to help them out as much as possible.

I've pm'd fate, and the admins asking for an explanation as I was getting banned on appeal last time. I've seen many users come and go, and be unbanned for a lot more than 'accusations" of RWT.

Player avatar

Contacting Fate Send PM