355 online players.. new record?

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

snapped this screenshot yesterday at the drop party @ Falador.. i would bet it peaked at more than 355 at some point!

i was going to put the picture on the RSCR Facebook page but decided not too due to the unsavoury chat at the bottom LOL

huge thanks to everyone who made the amazing events and drop parties possible, i've been blown away at how much you guys managed to put on!

355_zps0wzrgicx.png

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

I think this is one of the biggest records in RSC private server scene for years.

Thank you all for the nostalgia and support.

rIS9K6h.png

ixqKc2u.png

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Zeldar Send PM

Yeah, I guess this is RSCR's new record? smile

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Zeldar said:

Yes and probably the highest record ever since RSC private server scene peak time (turnip kryptix).

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

Zeldar said:

Yes and probably the highest record ever since RSC private server scene peak time (turnip kryptix).

I was gonna mention that. I recall from the christmas event a few years back where Kryptix released the candy canes? (IIRC) that the player count exceeded 300. Don't remember the number, but I don't think it hit 400. 355 is by far the highest I've seen on RSCR.

Player avatar

biggyrsps Send PM

Nice to see that the server is still growing smile

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Was lovely to see !

Thanks all for being here, and hope you enjoyed the events we had for Christmas / New Years.

Love y'all <3

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Synbios said:

Fate said:

Zeldar said:

I was gonna mention that. I recall from the christmas event a few years back where Kryptix released the candy canes? (IIRC) that the player count exceeded 300. Don't remember the number, but I don't think it hit 400. 355 is by far the highest I've seen on RSCR.

RSCA had over 550 a few different times and I'm willing to bet so did RSCD.

But that was waaay long ago

GRATZ GUYS. ;P

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (5 Jan 2016 22:11)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Yasuo Send PM

subscriber

angel was first replica remake and it had 700 during christmas events

[img]http://i.imgur.com/XUaRxTo.png[/img]

Player avatar

Zeldar Send PM

Well we can get more players easy. Just need people let know that we offer android app for RSC. It will bring back oldschool players smile

Player avatar

AlCoHoLiC Send PM

Zeldar said:

Well we can get more players easy. Just need people let know that we offer android app for RSC. It will bring back oldschool players smile

if rsc opens oldschool players are going to play the real rsc lol

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

AlCoHoLiC said:

Zeldar said:

*IF*

As far as I know (correct me if I am wrong), they have stated multiple times they do not plan on re-opening Classic.

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

AlCoHoLiC said:

Zeldar said:

hmmmm, 1x xp rates, uncert 5 certs at a time, no note system, horrible npc drops, tons of massively botted accounts, ridiculously wined/fatigued accounts that ruin all levels of staking except flats. Yeah, no, I'll stick to private servers.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Just wait and see a little birdy told me something in dept..you think they took Andrew Gower back for just a new quest..for rs3 think again..4days time you shall see.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

GLeU said:

AlCoHoLiC said:

Zeldar said:

hmmmm, 1x xp rates, uncert 5 certs at a time, no note system, horrible npc drops, tons of massively botted accounts, ridiculously wined/fatigued accounts that ruin all levels of staking except flats. Yeah, no, I'll stick to private servers.

exactly. lol

lol real rsc wont come back.. If it does expect a shit ton of people botting.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (8 Jan 2016 00:20)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Seank Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

KizL said:

GLeU said:

AlCoHoLiC said:

exactly. lol

lol real rsc wont come back.. If it does expect a shit ton of people botting.

~K!zL

Like me. smile

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

Just wait and see a little birdy told me something in dept..you think they took Andrew Gower back for just a new quest..for rs3 think again..4days time you shall see.

pking is fucked on real rsc also. there is no PID anymore. you randomly get "catch" and randomly lose it. you could be catching a guy all over, and just before he dies, you lose it, and he gets away. its stupid as fuck. its been that way since around 2008 or 2009. fuck real rsc, fuck it right in the ear.

Player avatar

Seank Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

I forgot that you told me about that, Gleu. Maybe I won't return to it. I guess I'll make one character a member so I can at least access it then I'll bot and try it out.