latency issues on android

Player avatar

Emris Send PM

subscriber

I currently play using a variety of devices;PC, nexus 6 and nexus 10. The PC and nexus 6 work great, but I am experiencing a very high ping when logged in on the nexus 10, varying from 100 to 2500 before an inevitable disconnect. Each session will only last about 30 sec making it unplayable on this device.

-All devices are on the same network, pings on other devices are fairly consistent 70-200.
-speed tests on nexus 10 result in a <25 ping and a solid connection.
-i have reinstalled the app multiple times

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Hard to say what it could be...

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

Emris said:

I currently play using a variety of devices;PC, nexus 6 and nexus 10. The PC and nexus 6 work great, but I am experiencing a very high ping when logged in on the nexus 10, varying from 100 to 2500 before an inevitable disconnect. Each session will only last about 30 sec making it unplayable on this device.

-All devices are on the same network, pings on other devices are fairly consistent 70-200.
-speed tests on nexus 10 result in a <25 ping and a solid connection.
-i have reinstalled the app multiple times

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

I had the same problem months ago, it ended up being my Internet, even though my Internet was fast on other devices and I had no problem streaming YouTube on my phone. I fixed the problem by changing my Internet out of compatibility mode, which was the default in order to allow older devices to be used. Does it happen at work or other places with fast Internet?