Easter Event Has Ended!

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

That was it for this year easter event. I hope you've had fun throughout the event and enjoyed the servers first double experience!

Total Bunny ears dropped: 530.

Total Easter Eggs dropped: 399.

Best regards,
fate.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

beardy Send PM

Was there even 1 world drop? You could have done way better. Do you know how many people lagged out during the falador event? It was dumb. But w/e im not worried about it..

Player avatar

Ronza Send PM

subscriber

How many Phats, Masks, Scythes and Pumpkins were dropped in comparison? Also thanks for the events. To those complaining about the world drops, i'm guessing they didn't drop many because there were already so many dropped beforehand so they had to tone it down.

¯ˆ˜¨'“*°º   IGN: Ronza   º°*”'¨˜ˆ¯

Player avatar

beardy Send PM

Tone what down lol?

Player avatar

Ronza Send PM

subscriber

beardy said:

Tone what down lol?

The amount of ears and eggs they were dropping per party. I remember the first few having like 80 of each.

¯ˆ˜¨'“*°º   IGN: Ronza   º°*”'¨˜ˆ¯

Player avatar

Outlaw4lf Send PM

subscriber

People are ungrateful....pft.. Thanks Fate and rest of team!

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Yeah. First event was a flop. But I did events and drops for all 3 days hour after hour. Yesterday I literally spent 9 hours doing things such as hide n seek, and big drops in falador and varrock with not only eggs and ears, but a party hat (not summoned, was from someones bank), multiple r2hs from my own, 80 dragon ammies, a total of 8mil and 40 strength ammies. All from my bank.

Our goal was to make people have a good time. With the millions and millions of XP gained, hundreds of ears and eggs, a few mil worth of personal items dropped over 3 days and hours of hide n seek and spontaneous drops (and some planned), I firmly believe that we accomplished our end goal.

Player avatar

CamHart Send PM

subscriber

I thought you guys did a decent job with things not going as planned.  Thanks for all the extra work that was put in.

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Hobbs said:

First event was a flop. But I did events and drops for all 3 days hour after hour. Our goal was to make people have a good time. With the millions and millions of XP gained, hundreds of ears and eggs, a few mil worth of personal items dropped over 3 days and hours of hide n seek and spontaneous drops (and some planned), I firmly believe that we accomplished our end goal.

This

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

Turilas Send PM

subscriber

Despite some problems at first it was a fun couple of days, so good job.
Hobbs' hide and seek in wilderness was especially fun.

And thanks to dobbel exp I managed to level all those nasty skills like agility that would have otherwise been too painful to level and I'm now set to do Legend's quest once you guys hopefully get to replicating it.

Player avatar

666 Send PM

subscriber

how many:
masks?
santas
Crackers?
p hat colours?

Don’t argue with idiots. They’ll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

why does every server insist on telling us howmany of each is dropped. how is that a good idea.

Player avatar

sellerane Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

why does every server insist on telling us howmany of each is dropped. how is that a good idea.

People have been complaining about wealthier players hoarding all the rares and reselling them later at an inflated price, I am sure this has been done to try to prevent that.

They have only said how many drops happened over easter. Total phats, masks, scythes, santa hats, Christmas crackers, and pumpkins haven't been disclosed.

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://i.imgur.com/dH0763j.gif[/img]

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

sellerane said:

GLeU said:

People have been complaining about wealthier players hoarding all the rares and reselling them later at an inflated price, I am sure this has been done to try to prevent that.

They have only said how many drops happened over easter. Total phats, masks, scythes, santa hats, Christmas crackers, and pumpkins haven't been disclosed.

Weird why theyd only tell eggs and ears and not others. stupid.

-10 easter eggs for ppl who got hungry and ate them.

Player avatar

LarryXP Send PM

Hey mod fate, I cannot speak to you about what we do, but its about the real rscrevolution classic and the quest fixing, if you can message me in game "XP"  I need to speak with you regarding that thank you