Android App is working again -- REDOWNLOAD APP (link in description)

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

http://www.rscrevolution.com/android.php

You will need to re-download the app -- We have fixed the issues with it not connecting, everything should be working again. Sorry for the delays and missed training times!

n0m-edit:
Using inventory items with eachother has been fixed. Inventory no longer closes when you click use on an item.
High alching and other 'cast on item' type of spells now open inventory after selecting and re-open spell list after doing spell.

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Thank you!

Player avatar

Beefybear Send PM

subscriber

Awesome hi alch fix

Player avatar

derpling Send PM

subscriber

Thank you.  Whats happening with the quest list?  Are the quests being changed?

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Quest list is just missing. They are still doable, its just a small visual issue.

Player avatar

biggyrsps Send PM

Awesome, thanks!

Player avatar

archimedes Send PM

subscriber

I tried the link to re-download the app to my GalaxyS5 and nothing appears to happen. I click and it says downloading but nothing happens.. Could you help a brother out?

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

I'm unsure whats wrong. It downloads fine for me on the PC. Maybe someone with more experience in the android side can help.

Player avatar

archimedes Send PM

subscriber

Yeah, PC download no problems here either. Pleaseee, android users out there. I'm using a Galaxy S5, what did you guys do different than enabling "unknown sources" under the security tab in settings? When I (while on phone) click the green button on the [http://www.rscrevolution.com/android.php] page. A marquis fades in says "downloading" then fades out. BUT nothing happens, no app shows up and no changes seems to have been made.
Fully appreciate the help

Player avatar

nik0pelle Send PM

subscriber

You need to run thw file downloaded. Once running it will ask if ypu want to update older file. Just overwrite ot and you are good to go.

Player avatar

n i c e g u y Send PM

why i cant login in the game? always no internet or change channel? i already download the new file please help me . have a new update? or no?

Player avatar

DrMix Send PM

subscriber

I am unable to log into the game via PC or android

Player avatar

n i c e g u y Send PM

ur unable to login too?

Last edited by n i c e g u y (17 Mar 2015 13:45)

Player avatar

nx14142 Send PM

Same here just tried want to waste some time playing.

Player avatar

iamsocute Send PM

why other player can online? O.o

Player avatar

soul Send PM

subscriber

Downloads... updates... and right then screen goes black... When i hit the back button the keyboard comes up like its supposed to... But just black

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Unsure on what would be causing that as I do not use Android... If you post in support, hopefully some other players can help your or n0m will have an idea when he gets around.

Player avatar

King RSC Send PM

Add Iphone app pl0x!!!! I've always wanted to play rsc on my phone!

Player avatar

vahnx Send PM

subscriber100donor

soul said:

Downloads... updates... and right then screen goes black... When i hit the back button the keyboard comes up like its supposed to... But just black

Which phone are you using? And what Android OS version?

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Mine use to work, not anymore. just says 'RSCRevolution has stopped'. have uninstalled reinstalled etc.