Thieving (Chests + Lockpicking).

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Hello I have now replicated lockpicking to how it works in RSC. I have also corrected Chests respawn times + experience rate and rewards.

-Corrected Chest EXP & Respawntimes.
-Added Hemenster Chest.
-Fixed so you don't have to lockpick again to get out from the doors.
-Added extra successrate for lockpicking doors if you have a lockpick item in your inventory.
-Added the third lockpick door in Aroudgne near castle.
^+ In the second floor there are Nature rune + 50gp chest.
-Corrected the level requirement needed for some doors.
-Added exp to lockpicking doors.
-Fixed the bug where npcs did not attack you if you fail pickpocketing.

P.S Please restart your Launchers! The Launcher should work again.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

david123 Send PM

subscriber

very good.. curious whats the point in updating this server if a new one is to be made?

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

david123 said:

very good.. curious whats the point in updating this server if a new one is to be made?

n0m is working on the new game, hes also working on RSCR. (most of his time will go towards the new project though).

I will be keeping RSCR alive and try to update it on a regular basis. I have been inactive from time to time, but I have responsibilities in real life which has to come first.

So, RSCR are not going to be burried, it's never going to be shutdown it will forever stay online with the current staff team in place.

When the new game has been released you can play both games, well it's up to you, but this server will still be online and being updated.

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

david123 said:

n0m is working on the new game, hes also working on RSCR. (most of his time will go towards the new project though).

I will be keeping RSCR alive and try to update it on a regular basis. I have been inactive from time to time, but I have responsibilities in real life which has to come first.

So, RSCR are not going to be burried, it's never going to be shutdown it will forever stay online with the current staff team in place.

When the new game has been released you can play both games, well it's up to you, but this server will still be online and being updated.

Awesome big_smile   If I ever win the lottery I will donate a good amount of money and enough for a case of beer on the side

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

sellerane Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

david123 said:

Love this post so much. Thank you Fate RSCREVOLUTION 4 LIFE!

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://i.imgur.com/dH0763j.gif[/img]

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

david123 said:

how about better ways of getting runes could make the pk scene better and lure turnip players in

Player avatar

low fighter Send PM

subscriber

soulfear said:

Fate said:

david123 said:

how about better ways of getting runes could make the pk scene better and lure turnip players in

i too agree with this, there's nothing for pkers in turnip they are clearly just hanging on, if you created a way to farm runes ect they would come here, as i see it's alreadt fairly active by the global comments, more runes would make it more active smile.

Player avatar

bhobubble Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

Hello I have now replicated lockpicking to how it works in RSC. I have also corrected Chests respawn times + experience rate and rewards.

-Corrected Chest EXP & Respawntimes.
-Added Hemenster Chest.
-Fixed so you don't have to lockpick again to get out from the doors.
-Added extra successrate for lockpicking doors if you have a lockpick item in your inventory.
-Added the third lockpick door in Aroudgne near castle.
^+ In the second floor there are Nature rune + 50gp chest.
-Corrected the level requirement needed for some doors.
-Added exp to lockpicking doors.
-Fixed the bug where npcs did not attack you if you fail pickpocketing.

P.S Please restart your Launchers! The Launcher should work again.

While I appreciate you taking time out to update, I did notice that there was a bug.  Could you please please please fix the axe house door.  I am lvl 55 and I can not pick this lock.  It says I need a higher level.  http://runescapeclassic.wikia.com/wiki/Axe_House This site says you only need level 32.

Thanks!

Player avatar

blahhblahh Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

tyvm for that

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdaluo610e4.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdluaoacab1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

bhobubble Send PM

subscriber

A couple of nice mods came out and tried helping.  I think you need lvl 60 or above in order to enter now.  We shall see if it gets changed back.  Thanks for the help thus far.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Thanks Fate for the hard work! If the other game gets big it will bring in people to RSCR!! It's a win win!!

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Things will be working properly soon. Something must have happened when updating or whatever, but we'll get it

Player avatar

Wesleey Send PM

subscriber

Mod Hobbs said:

Things will be working properly soon. Something must have happened when updating or whatever, but we'll get it

Thanks Mod Hobb. Much appreciated staff, thanks for all your hard work and devotion.

[img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/88d3ef408641c0117711f5d4d038a858/tumblr_mvwpnrKWWQ1rjrie8o1_400.gif[/img]

Player avatar

bhobubble Send PM

subscriber

Wesleey said:

Mod Hobbs said:

Thanks Mod Hobb. Much appreciated staff, thanks for all your hard work and devotion.

^

Player avatar

fritz Send PM

subscriber

Im all late and shit but what new game? Like remaking this game so they can make an app on google store again or???

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

There is a section on forums which has it explained.

http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewforum.php?id=43

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

I have now fixed the Axe hut requirement! Thieving level 32.

Thanks smile