Current Situation and happy news!

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

new world is retarted i asked months ago to just throw your old server up to please all pkers but you said no now you wanna make a whole new sever sigh still no real npcs worth farmin dumbass low drop rates throwing people away can we get some pking going add 38 tele from ammy auto skull sleep in combat runecrafting is good idea gets death runes ingame since there is no other way cause drops are a joke

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

soulfear said:

add 38 tele from ammy auto skull sleep in combat runecrafting is good idea gets death runes ingame since there is no other way cause drops are a joke

^^

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

arch4r2h Send PM

subscriber

After reading the long post, i feel that most of the points are pointless.

To me personally, i want to see drop tables, quests etc fixed, anything new will consider as a bonus.

Again i think all the mods that have stepped down should be actually hired back, afterall they run the server more than the admins in the front end. More rights should be given to the mods, i been seeing mods using their own items and gp as event prizes which is totally not right. If server want to keep up, admins should sponsor those prizes for events not mods themselves.
Events only a weekly basis of a fixed timing, too much random shit every now and then, we can't keep up nor we are aware of it till last minute. Please update christmas details latest by today, its already 23/12/2014 on my side. Lastly, i would suggest maybe a drop event and monster drop for christmas since everyone is going to be busy or something.

Player avatar

B est Send PM

subscriber

carpentry sounds unintresting.

I have a skill that i had in my mind for a long time already. Can name it disguise/deception

Starts with making different disguise items to disguise bronze armor up to rune armor (low lvls can disguise their armor to be better than they actually are and high lvls can disguise em to be worse as they actually are). And thats not all. Between that account with level high enough can disguise hes name and on top level can disguise hes combat level. (For the wilderness use). Between that there are levels where u can start using deception, making fake dots on map (wilderness use) and disguise yourself not to be on the map. And theres also chance to dig in disguise yourself as a tree or some rock.

That would be a nice skill.

Something else too. There are alot of items that are quite useless, like chefs hat (and the whole cooking guild). Why not make them somehow useful instead of making new items. Like wearing chafs hat inceases the success rate.

Last edited by B est (23 Dec 2014 03:16)

Player avatar

Zeldar Send PM

Looks good.

Player avatar

Beefybear Send PM

subscriber

Agree with most everyone on multiple points. I only found this place a few weeks ago, and was pretty much super stoked. It's been pretty awesome getting the nostalgia overload of RSC. That shit was my life when I was like 11.

It would be awesome to get as much replica as possible, in terms of drop tables and quests. From there, some of those ideas sound awesome. Full Dragon? Yes please, it was one of those things I would have loved to see in RSC. Adding new skills would be interesting (in all honestly I only mean Rune Crafting, the only law runes I get are through mob drops (thank god for Dragon Amulets). Maybe some sort of options to make it possible to make plate pures (if there isn't already a way?) since they were kind of, an option in RSC if you played when RS2 first came out. I'm really grateful for what the server is as of this moment anyways. It's kinda fun to get super stoned and play rscrevolution in it's most awesome form as far as I'm concerned. Looking forward to convincing all of my old friends to come try it out. Anways, enough rambling.

Player avatar

Chrls brown Send PM

subscriber

soulfear said:

new world is retarted i asked months ago to just throw your old server up to please all pkers but you said no now you wanna make a whole new sever sigh still no real npcs worth farmin dumbass low drop rates throwing people away can we get some pking going add 38 tele from ammy auto skull sleep in combat runecrafting is good idea gets death runes ingame since there is no other way cause drops are a joke

level 38 tele sounds stupid just like you

Player avatar

Anarch Send PM

subscriber

Rsc2 hype! Am best carpenterer

:^)

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

In my opinion we should just add the content to the current server. add skills like player owned houses and runecrafting first to keep you guys busy, then replicate the whole game meanwhile.

Player avatar

moonsweeper Send PM

subscriber

I agree with everyone else... I started a few weeks back and have been playing a ton. I really enjoy the server and the new ideas for additions to the server, but not on a separate server. I wouldn't want to start a new character as I've already put a tonnn of time into mine. But... the new ideas are great and carpentry would be sweet, in my opinion.

Player avatar

baf Send PM

subscriber

Chrls brown said:

soulfear said:

level 38 tele sounds stupid just like you

he probably ment that you could tele to lvl 38 from outside the wild

Player avatar

Oo Send PM

subscriber

"We will make a post later on today on what can be expected with those. We have multiple ideas and will make sure you guys can enjoy some nice Christmas drop!

We debating between doing it the normal way (rscrevolution world drops) or our own little way :-) We will be discussing bout this between staff and come back with the official answer"
its 24th...waiting patiently

Player avatar

Oo Send PM

subscriber

oops

Last edited by Oo (24 Dec 2014 06:18)

Player avatar

HnD Send PM

subscriber

Chrls brown said:

Fresh start ? im sorry but you gotta be kidding me, i finaly made flats farmed all my stuff  made bank  and you wanna make a fresh start no thanks... copy our shit to the new world.

I'd love a reset, come on Akreh don't you want to do all the quests again and grind skills? we can hold hands and sing songs doing it again man! <3 xx

Player avatar

desperados Send PM

Carpentry sounds good. I remember that even being on the skill list but you couldnt level it!

RC: no.