Christmas Event Drop Schedule!

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Hello everyone!

We have decided that we are going to drop rare items on random coords 6 times a day on 25th, 26th and 27th December.

The item that is going to be dropped is Santa Hats, The Christmas Crackers are for New Years which is just a few days after Christmas.

I won't reveal how many santa hats are going to be dropped in total, but I have decided that I want to keep them rare, they are called a rare for a reason!

So we have created an automated system, and the event is starting 12AM UTC +1 every day on 25th, 26th and 27th Dec. When the event has started there will be a time reminder message every 15 minutes, to keep you updated on when every drop is happening.

Drop Schedule

Event start 12AM UTC +1
#1st Drop 4.00AM UTC +1.
#2nd Drop 8.00AM UTC +1.
#3rd Drop 12PM UTC +1.
#4th Drop 4PM UTC +1.
#5th Drop 8PM  UTC +1.
#6th Drop 12AM UTC +1

I have trouble with timezones but we are following my timezone which is +1 GMT (UTC +1), the event timers will go live at 12AM (UTC +1) and from there, there will be drops every fourth hour, I will have counters running ingame every 15 minutes and on the website. If I have done this wrong, please correct me and I will update this post. Thanks smile

Kevin has finished King Black Dragon, Black Dragon, Black Demon, Shadow Warriors and Blue Dragons and these updates will be pushed later today along with the bug fixes we have done so far!

Wish you a great christmas and a happy new year! See you ingame when the drop starts!

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

gz, um,  will there be monsters dropping rares also again?

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Player avatar

Anarch Send PM

subscriber

hmm the reason they're called rares is because they're only available on one day..everyone should still be able to get one..

:^)

Player avatar

Lord Raven Send PM

subscriber

I like this way better. Random coords and not just wilderness. (This coming from the first person to get the scythe during halloween from a monster drop lol). Looking forward to the drops!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/xNy2Scn.png[/img]

Player avatar

Oo Send PM

subscriber

thats awesome and all. Just I have to wake up at 4am for the first drop big_smile

Player avatar

Partizan Send PM

subscriber

Worst drop ever in rsc history good job. Our new staff rules.

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

congratz, only rat thueva got santas, and he got plenty of them, did he get the coords for ratting on norm? worst drop ever btw

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

worst drop even such shit like the hween's

Player avatar

Oo Send PM

subscriber

I didnt wake up at 5am just to get myself fcked over just like that lol. Like what the hell was that ??? I had 3 chars on, one at edge, other at varrock, third between barb village and varrock.. and saw no hats at all, infact I saw only Thueva and IxxI with hats... and they were walking with hats towards me over the bridge at edge while I met them. (incase anyone wondering). But yeah expected a bit more.

Player avatar

Partizan Send PM

subscriber

Yep, it was bullshit.  U guys proved again that u cant do shit. Gg.

Player avatar

T H C Send PM

subscriber

Nerds be crying they didnt get themselves a pixel hat Q_Q

Kurupt for prostitution

Player avatar

Bumis Send PM

betasubscriber

What the fuck do you guys expect? There is going to be more santas dropped~ This was one drop. You guys act like everyone should get a hat, rares are rare for a reason. What the fuck would be the value if everyone online got a hat on all of their chars but the people who couldn't make it have no chance at all. He's dropping a few at a time, I was just in edge and saw 3 people with santas on! You all need to quit bitching because if everyone did get a hat, the fucking thing would be worthless. It's rare for a reason, either cough up some cash for one or attend more then one drop you lazy fucks..

I plan to go to as many of these drops as possible, so far I haven't even gotten close to getting one but if I do I'll be happy.

You're all so quick to bitch it's ridiculous.

Last edited by Bumis (25 Dec 2014 08:09)

http://www.bumis.xyz/wp1/
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3LIa2Lc.png[/img]
Pking Kill Log

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

I agree with bumis. The drops is in Varrock. IN VARROCK.

The last day 27th dec there will be around 8-12 events with santa hat as price.

Our new staff Kevin have nothing to do with the santa drops, so quit that thought.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Zeldar Send PM

Fate said:

I agree with bumis. The drops is in Varrock. IN VARROCK.

The last day 27th dec there will be around 8-12 events with santa hat as price.

Our new staff Kevin have nothing to drop with the drops, so quit that thought.

Nice.

Player avatar

Partizan Send PM

subscriber

#bringbackmodalex.
You guys dont get it that these drops should be constant, to keep players online. Now everybody logs on for 5 mins after every 4 hours.  And we are still 30 players online...  At halloween we had 80-100 constantly.
But whatever... u dont give a shit so why should i.

Alex knew how to keep wildy alive during drops. Every wild npc dropped rares rarely. Ppl actually were at wild.

Last edited by Partizan (25 Dec 2014 11:27)