WASD remapping

Player avatar

New Year Send PM

Hi. I think it'd be a great feature that shouldnt be too stressful to implement if theres an option to make W A S D arrow keys, and you press enter to swap it off and open up ability to type a message, then hitting enter to send the message puts it back on remapped W A S D arrow keys. Would be a W Qol improvement as I'm used to it in most games now and coming back to using arrow keys feels weirdchamp. Thx

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

This has been a hot topic for many years and something that even the Gower brothers tried and fail. The problem is the game is designed to be a point and click so to completely change that it would probably require a complete rework from being tile based. Not forgetting the fact that WASD are used to type so there's that to think about also having to worry about collision detection with objects. I do like the idea and probably some developer out there could make it happen (get in contact) but for now its beyond anything I can realistically do.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules