Phat gone

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Hey!

I'm not going BS about logging in and my green phat mysteriously vanishing because my son (5 yo) managed to grab my phone without me noticing and get into my account (x Alex x) that was parked at the rune rock in heroes and go into the red drag.

I know it's sad a grown man being crushed about something like this but I've had it for years since the first phat drop, is there anything that can be done? If you're able to check the logs and see what happened it'll confirm what I'm saying.

Worth asking anyway, still really enjoying my time back on rscr smile

Happened about 10 mins ago.

Last edited by AR (17 Apr 2023 17:08)

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

As you were killed by "null" which is normally either dragon breath or poison and no one looted your phat, it has been restored, you can collect it via auctioneer collectables.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Also... i've added a life egg, eat it! ::checkeggs

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Thankyou so much I really do appreciate it and all the hard work you do for the community!

Last edited by AR (17 Apr 2023 19:20)

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Mod Playah Send PM

Boss man to the rescue!

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Mod Playah said:

Boss man to the rescue!

Absolutely! I expected to be laughed at lol

He only managed to get into my phone because I was expecting a delivery so had my phone on the CCTV app and fell asleep so it was already unlocked

Last edited by AR (18 Apr 2023 14:46)

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex