RSCRevolution - Happy Easter 2023

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Hop into the Easter spirit with RSCRevolution's Easter event 2023! Tokens will be enabled worldwide, so collect them by playing the game and doing skills as you normally would. Then, spend your tokens in the store to get new Easter Eggs and old favorites, including:
image.png?width=515&height=311
Holy symbol of resurrection (25000 tokens) - Works as a ring of life but it never crumbles. It also will save you at 20% HP rather then 10% that ring of life does. Meaning whilst still possible its less likely you will die. (always have a life egg activated as well to be certain). It has stats 12 armour, 15 aim, 15 power, 10 prayer.
Egg of Experience (5000 tokens) - Grants experience in a skill of your choice.
Egg of Alertness (1000 tokens) - Prevents fatigue for 60 minutes.
Banana Egg (2000 tokens) - Switches bones to bananas spell for 2 minutes, to bananas to dragon bones.
Woodcut Egg (2000 tokens) - Causes trees to instantly grow back for 30 minutes.
Smelting Egg (2000 tokens) - No secondary resources are required for smelting, all the way up to roonite and it lasts for 10 minutes.
Double Stackable Loot Egg (2000 tokens) - Doubles all stackable loot for 10 minutes. (doesn't work with auto collect rings)
Mining Egg (2000 tokens) - Allows mining for 10 minutes without exhausting the ore, up to mithril.
Life Egg (200 tokens) - Prevents the loss of equipped items outside of the wilderness on death. It is a one-time use, and will remain on your account until used.
Fish Egg (1000 tokens) - Cooks fish caught instead of keeping them raw for 20 minutes.
Slow Prayer Egg (1000 tokens) - Slows down prayer drain outside of the wilderness for 30 minutes.
Chocolate Bunny (1000 tokens) - Heals 99 hitpoints outside of the wilderness.

Experience double XP worldwide on April 8th and 9th to help you level up quickly. But why not take a break from the grind and join in on the Bunny Hunt? Find the Easter Bunny using the compass speak to Easter Store 2023 in Edgeville. If you can find him three times within 20 minutes, he might give you an egg or some other treat.

For a bigger challenge, teleport to the Bunny Boss via Easter Store 2023 NPC in Edgeville. Defeat her Chicks for a chance at rare eggs and check out her unique drop table on the bestiary.

From all of us at RSCRevolution, we wish you a Happy Easter!

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Mod Dalt0n Send PM

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Sounds amazing thankyou!

Last edited by AR (8 Apr 2023 11:31)

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

kill buddha Send PM

How long do we have to spend the tokens?

i love the buddhA

Player avatar

HankBlockHitta Send PM

subscriber

Not gonna waste my time on that bs

No face, No case!

Player avatar

Clear Phat Send PM

Did this start early or something? It's not even 3PST Sunday and double exp is finished? I appreciate the event, I would just prefer to get a heads up when it actually ends next time so I could plan ahead better. Thank you!

Last edited by Clear Phat (9 Apr 2023 21:56)

Player avatar

spitfire 18 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Clear Phat said:

Did this start early or something? It's not even 3PST Sunday and double exp is finished? I appreciate the event, I would just prefer to get a heads up when it actually ends next time so I could plan ahead better. Thank you!

+1

Player avatar

Mohicans6 Send PM

Clear Phat said:

+1

Player avatar

p y r o 2l4 Send PM

subscriber

Clear Phat said:

+1

Also appreciate the positive delivery taken with the feedback. Mods volunteer their time so it's nice to see when people keep it positive.

Agree with this as the age range of RSC server includes a lot of busy people / parents that need to plan around events smile

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

Clear Phat said:

+1

We should be able to activate dbl exp when talking to npc instead of having it worldwide, like we used to. Fair to other players who live in the different timezones.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Alikben1 said:

Clear Phat said:

+1

We should be able to activate dbl exp when talking to npc instead of having it worldwide, like we used to. Fair to other players who live in the different timezones.

I made a suggestion ages ago to just hand out a given number of dbl exp eggs per double xp event (And they disappear after like 2 weeks or so if un-used) but it hasn't been implemented yet. Would make everyone happy except for the people that sink 18+ hours a day into the game when double exp is on and benefit the most...

Still a great event though I like the new eggs!