Patrick's Leprechaun Adventure - St Patricks Day Event (Finished)

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Well, begorrah and bless me lucky charms! 'Tis a mini quest from  Baloobas the Leprechaun ye be needin' to start, me dear! But before ye set off, ye must gather his items by slayin' his enemies and gatherin' their loot. And mind ye, ye must start the quest first or it'll be all for naught!

Speak to Patrick in edge and he'll transport ye to the land of the four-leaf clover, where ye'll come face to face with some of Patrick's foes: Leprechaun Cillian, Leprechaun Sean, Leprechaun Finley, and Leprechaun Murphy. So ready yer weapons and keep yer wits about ye, for they'll come at ye with all they've got!

Now, there's a chest on the island where ye'll find some treasure, and if ye're one of the lucky ones to find a gold coin, use it on the chest for a chance at some loot. But be warned, that coin might not be as lucky as ye think! If it's made of chocolate, ye can eat it for a boost of 20 health points.

And here's the best part: there are new rare items to be found! The Leprechaun Hat, Leprechaun Top, Leprechaun Trousers, and Leprechaun Cane can all be found in the chest, while the Pot of Gold can be found in the mini quest or chest. So get to huntin', and may the luck o' the Irish be with ye!

All items are purely cosmetic except green beer
3202.PNG
3203.PNG
3204.PNG
3205.PNG
3206.PNG
3214.PNG Boosts Temp HP +10

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

HankBlockHitta Send PM

subscriber

?

No face, No case!