It is time to move on

Umbaman Send PM

subscriber

Dear community,

this has been a place filled with joy, excitement and curiosity for a long time. It was great so see that there indeed is a server to play after the original game has been shut down. I have been enjoying RSCR. I explored as much as possible, trained skills, founded a team. In the end my goal was to mod sometimes, to do events.

I have been let go off my moderating position due to discrepancies in the mod team. I understand this and I am sorry, what I did I have done with best intentions. To prevent possible rumors and if anyone cares, this is my subjective version of the story: I hosted a  runecrafting event, although there was already one scheduled. To me it seemed that the mod who was supposed to hold the event was unavailable, so I asked a senior mod, this mod did not object and I set the event up. My event was force stopped by the mod who did not object and because I continued the "beef" I got removed from the staff discord.

RSCR is a fantastic game with a lot of improvements. I am glad to have found this game. However, with the current way the game is supposed to be played (grinding forever), restrictive events (e.g. skilling island is done as less as possible, so players do not finish the game too quickly) and bugs being hesitantly fixed, I am not interested in this anymore.

I want to thank my team for the never ending support they have provided me. A huge thanks goes out especially to:

- Aben
- Lucifer
- Dolius
- Ronald
- E621

n0m, it was was a privilege to play the game with you. So glad the right click web function has made it into the game big_smile
Ven0mous, thank you for adding new beautiful items into the game.
Vigor and Proxicity, thanks for all the wonderful conversations and events. UwU
P8er, thanks for teaching me how to reap.
Blackgoose, thanks for questing with me together and for all the great conversations.
Neox, thanks for welcoming me when I was new here.
Terror, thanks for putting up with me when I was exploding your pms.

The list of people with whom I had the good fortune to play together is too long - thanks everyone whom I have met on this journey.

It is time to move on. This means, I will not be "grinding competitively" anymore. Perhaps play a holiday event now and then. I hope that staff will be able to implement all the great ideas the community is forwarding to them.

Unban a man out

Thank you

SbuEjWz.png
qT3PwMO.png
VdsGQux.png

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Take care Umbaman. See you around!

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Sorry to see you go, I hope to see you around for events. Take care.

Player avatar

Mason Rahl Send PM

subscriber

Can I have ur stuffs?

flyingj Send PM

I'm really sad about this.
I'm sorry Umbaman :'(
I miss you already.

Player avatar

Sosa Send PM

DMM2_PKer

tuff luck

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5EbruRm.jpg[/img]
*beta tester *combat formula tester *first to slay whiteboy 3x in a row *first to kill someone with a pickaxe *first ironman in legends guild *first to dismantle swordpire *first pk in rscr

[img]https://i.imgur.com/s5KdyZE.png[/img]

Player avatar

Pathaan Send PM

sad awe bye man even tho we didnt met lol

The Stinger Worships Potato and the Potato feeds him