Legends quest not complete but I did it years ago

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Hey, apologies if this has been covered before but I haven't been online in a long time.

I can't equip my d square as it says I haven't done the legends quest but I did a long time ago, still have the cape. Its not complete in the quest list either.

Did something happen meaning I need to redo it or something?

Thanks! Glad to the see the server still going and with lots of great updates!

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Looking at your account it doesn't appear you did complete legends quest. We do allow players to enter legends guild without the quest at 1400 skill total I believe. You have 57 quest points which looking at your completed quests probably adds up.

With a platinum sub you can click in game and buy rights to dragon square. Alternatively you can buy the rights from mad zeonk for GP.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Terror said:

Looking at your account it doesn't appear you did complete legends quest. We do allow players to enter legends guild without the quest at 1400 skill total I believe. You have 57 quest points which looking at your completed quests probably adds up.

With a platinum sub you can click in game and buy rights to dragon square. Alternatively you can buy the rights from mad zeonk for GP.

Oh actually now you say that I do vaguely remember something about getting 1400 skill points!

Great, thankyou for the info! Sorry about that lol ?

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex