Australia Day Event

Player avatar

Insanate Send PM

subscriber

So... since we've had the Thanksgiving Turkey Infestation event, followed by a Jubilee for the old girl, and now a red white and blue Yankee-fest, I propose it's time to celebrate Australia Day next January.

My request is simple.... 3 NPCs and 3 New Items:

NPCs: Kangaroo, Koala and an E-Mew.. since I can't say the real name or this censors it to turnip :\ (or even just one of them)

New Items:
1 - A Boomerang. New ranged weapon that requires no arrows and returns back to you. The stats can be low so it's not wiping out the need for arrows, but it's the perfect afk tool to grind some ranged xp.

2- Flip Flops (we call them thongs but since that'll confuse so many of you, I can settle for Flip Flops). These can be purely cosmetic

3- Australian Flag.. purely so I can carry this instead of the Stars and Stripes. In fact, slowly phase in each flag of the player-base (or something identifiable if not a flag, some flag themed clothing like the cape).

Thanks guys, can't wait til January 26 to enjoy it all <3

Last edited by Insanate (4 Jul 2022 14:14)

Player avatar

Xyz123 Send PM

subscriber

I love this idea.

Player avatar

Mod Dol Send PM

Head Moderator

Sounds good!

Mod Dol - NubMod

OHWOW!

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Yes I'm keen to do this event or similar.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Insanate Send PM

subscriber

Much love to you all

Big load Send PM

A new type of a beer served at bars would be a nice addition also.  Since that's pretty much what the day is for.

LOOT I'VE GATHERED FROM DROP TRADERS: 3 subscription cards, 2m$, dragon sword, rune chain+legs, 150 gold bar certs, 100 sharks, 1.4k nature runes, 3 dragon sq's, santa hat [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XJQpxVFq/rebanime.gif[/img]

Ironik Send PM

subscriber

Yeah the beer gives you 1 Def and +25 Str so you can knock people out in the heat of the day