It's time to go back to original Wilderness settings.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

hulkamaanio said:

imRonald said:

+1 lets kill the wilderness even more

Salty boy. Are you ever gonna tell that you don't multi lonely pkers again? big_smile

"You attacked my afkers i'll always multipk u" - Nice excuses, don't speak in public that you don't multi pk lonely pkers.

instead of going straight for his accounts that are training, why don't you just ask him if hes up for a fight? he'll 100% give you one.

Same shit when i stand at castle on a low level and 4 players jump me, and if i use a second account to fight the 4 guys myself, im the reason the wildy is dead because i ''multi'' and they'll start running and crying in global, when i clearly have a huge disadvantage. When it was 1ip in fort area, you didn't see any of the crybabies against multi pking there. U barely see any pk in the 1v1 zone, unless hotspot is there. Even if theres everything given 2 you, you guys still will find excuses not to PK: Sure, there are one or 2 players who will multi the fuck out of you and i don't like that either, but that isn't the whole community. I'll NEVER login an alt if i die, unless i am fighting outnumbered or my opponent logs in an alt, and this goes for 9 out of 10 ''multi'' pkers easily..

Player avatar

hulkamaanio Send PM

subscriber

Jauroo said:

hulkamaanio said:

imRonald said:

+1 lets kill the wilderness even more

Salty boy. Are you ever gonna tell that you don't multi lonely pkers again? big_smile

"You attacked my afkers i'll always multipk u" - Nice excuses, don't speak in public that you don't multi pk lonely pkers.

instead of going straight for his accounts that are training, why don't you just ask him if hes up for a fight? he'll 100% give you one.

Same shit when i stand at castle on a low level and 4 players jump me, and if i use a second account to fight the 4 guys myself, im the reason the wildy is dead because i ''multi'' and they'll start running and crying in global, when i clearly have a huge disadvantage. When it was 1ip in fort area, you didn't see any of the crybabies against multi pking there. U barely see any pk in the 1v1 zone, unless hotspot is there. Even if theres everything given 2 you, you guys still will find excuses not to PK: Sure, there are one or 2 players who will multi the fuck out of you and i don't like that either, but that isn't the whole community. I'll NEVER login an alt if i die, unless i am fighting outnumbered or my opponent logs in an alt, and this goes for 9 out of 10 ''multi'' pkers easily..

Is ur 2nd acc +10 lvls on low lvl, thats why 4 people would be scared? I can see a 50 beating lvl 40s yes or lvl 60 beating lvl 50s. Same as this guy, picks higher lvls + most annoying builds for lonely pkers - u go with def 1 he'll jump on 40def + guy with magic or higher combat def 1er with magic.  - Okay it's wilderness.. so it's his free choice, but he chooses to be cancer.

Either way, you are just writing justification posts for why we should keep the same settings that we have. Since there hasn't been much of improvement in action, I doubt there will be any improvement other than people's words that they'll be "fair" against lonely pkers. Once the action happens, people can't stand not winning it, so the "fair fight" becomes just a talk.

Imo there has been enough time for multiers and teamers to be fair against lonely pkers, so now it's time to force it.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

hulkamaanio said:

Jauroo said:

hulkamaanio said:

Is ur 2nd acc +10 lvls on low lvl, thats why 4 people would be scared? I can see a 50 beating lvl 40s yes or lvl 60 beating lvl 50s. Same as this guy, picks higher lvls + most annoying builds for lonely pkers - u go with def 1 he'll jump on 40def + guy with magic or higher combat def 1er with magic.  - Okay it's wilderness.. so it's his free choice, but he chooses to be cancer.

Either way, you are just writing justification posts for why we should keep the same settings that we have. Since there hasn't been much of improvement in action, I doubt there will be any improvement other than people's words that they'll be "fair" against lonely pkers. Once the action happens, people can't stand not winning it, so the "fair fight" becomes just a talk.

Imo there has been enough time for multiers and teamers to be fair against lonely pkers, so now it's time to force it.

How would these changes give you anymore chance against 3 low lvl defense rangers and say an addy fighter? Your 1 def won't hit the addy so he will barely heal and nothing will change the 3 rangers

Please explain how you think these changes would help you

The big issue a lot of you actually have is you've made terrible useless accounts 1def just isn't a good account in rev it's the weakest possible build that looses to everything

Why don't you just fight back? How long would it really take you to make 4 60s and multi back, 4 x 40 30 92 with 50 ranged. If you don't have time or find that too difficult maybe that's the change that should be made faster training time for pkers.

Other than ronald at the castle who else is there for you to fight? Absolutely no one that's the real issue here your having to range and run off from Ronald's trainers because there's literally not another soul ever there to fight

Make Eastern castle 1def area and we might get some little fights over there worth ago

I have maybe 60 low lvl accounts not one of them even has food on anymore low level just isn't fun

The wilderness isn't ment to be 1v1 dms it's suppose to be teams, multi random people turning up that's what makes it fun it's not suppose to be 1v1 say gf re Bank, if you even just got 4 friends together and all had magic Ronald's low lvl defense accounts with their shit hp would be decimated

Infact with these changes you would just die faster cause you couldn't heal to full

Last edited by Nyx (4 Oct 2019 06:22)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

hulkamaanio said:

Jauroo said:

hulkamaanio said:

Yeah, i agree on the part where you said you go with 1 def and try to have a fight, and someone instantly jumps on a def build. If you don't have the counter accounts to fight them, it's pretty much pointless. If it didn't take so long to create these accounts, it wouldn't be a problem. BUT if the pking mechanics were made more ''best friend'' like they were back in RSC, how would that help you in this scenario? you would still get 3v1'ed, and wouldn't even be able to heal full and would instantly get fucked over. It's up for the pkers to not be completely pussies when they lose a fight and not cry in their discord chats as soon as they see 1 guy at castle, that's not something the staff can change.

Player avatar

hulkamaanio Send PM

subscriber

Jauroo said:

hulkamaanio said:

Jauroo said:

Yeah, i agree on the part where you said you go with 1 def and try to have a fight, and someone instantly jumps on a def build. If you don't have the counter accounts to fight them, it's pretty much pointless. If it didn't take so long to create these accounts, it wouldn't be a problem. BUT if the pking mechanics were made more ''********'' like they were back in RSC, how would that help you in this scenario? you would still get 3v1'ed, and wouldn't even be able to heal full and would instantly get fucked over. It's up for the pkers to not be completely pussies when they lose a fight and not cry in their discord chats as soon as they see 1 guy at castle, that's not something the staff can change.

Yea, it's not something that helps me so much in 3v1 other than that, the 3 can cast less on me.

Vs multi, I would get less casts on me (would weaken def+mage builds.) It would also require more skill as in normal wildy this guy would have missed almost all catches by his early attacks, so his char stopped but here he gets another chance, not in rsc, once you attack too early, your chance is gone. Also when someone is chasing you but you hit him low, they'll need to eat, or they'll be low which gives one opportunity to turn the fight around + it would be harder to catch.

Last edited by hulkamaanio (4 Oct 2019 17:31)

Player avatar

purepehmo Send PM

DMM2_Participant

i believe main issue is that mage hits too high and too often, iirc in real rsc mage was never this strong, fire blasts rarely hit 6s and shit.

e: also def too strong

Last edited by purepehmo (6 Oct 2019 16:37)

Player avatar

Krypton Send PM

-1 for obvious reasons

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

+1 for obvious reasons

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

gehlotsur Send PM

i HAVE to fight 1vs3 to even get any action, thats just because there are no ''real'' pkers left and all we're left with are bunch of pussies who are scared to lose pixels, nothing else. Those guys aren't multiers you're fighting, you could login a second account to catch yourself and keep the action going... or, if that doesn't suit you, head over to the 1v1 area? Something wrong with it aswell? tellculvers com survey taco bell breakfast hours

Last edited by gehlotsur (10 Oct 2022 10:28)