Ultimate Wildy Slayer Master

Player avatar

Mod Ven0m Send PM

Head Moderator

Dear Players

We finally feel it's time to release the penultimate slayer update. The one that you're all waiting for, the Ultimate Wildy Slayer Master. 85 Slayer Required. All NPCS must be killed in the wilderness.

Slayer point store

Skip task 150 points
Skip-block 300
Extend task 600

NEW NPCS

Wraith, Wraith Dragon, Ghostly Demon, Ghostly Cerberus, Ghostly Dragon, Mithril Warden, Addy Warden, Rune Warden, Dragonlord Warden, Mithril Dragon, Addy Dragon, Rune Dragon, and Dragon lord.

NEW ITEMS

Dragon lord - 95 Slayer Required - Dragon Hunter Cape - Dragon Boots - Dragon Gauntlets.
Runite Dragon - 90 Slayer Required - Dragon Plate legs - Dragon Skirt - Rune Boots.
Adamantite Dragon - 90 Slayer Required - Dragon Chain - Dragon Kite - Addy Boots.
Mithril Dragon - 85 Slayer Required -  - Dragon Chain - Mith Boots.
Dragonlord Warden - 95 Slayer Required - Obsidian Amulet of Dominance.
Runite Warden - 90 Slayer Required - Obsidian Amulet of Precision.
Addy Warden - 90 Slayer Required - Obsidian Amulet of Immunity.
Mithril Warden - 85 slayer required - Obsidian Amulet - Cannon balls.
Ghostly Dragon - 95 Slayer required- Ghostly Gauntlets - Ghostly Boots - Ghostly Body - Ghostly Amulet - Ghostly Party Hat.
Ghostly Cerberus - 90 Slayer Required - Ghostly 2h - Ghostly Battle Axe.
Ghostly Demon - 85 Slayer Required - Ghostly Plate Legs - Ghostly Kite.
Wraith - 95 Slayer Required - Dissever
Wraith Dragon - 95 Slayer Required - Dragon Scorched Amulet
updated Ghostly - 85 Slayer Required - Ghostly Ring
updated Ghostly Shadow Warriors - 70 Slayer Required - Ghostly Cape
updated QWD - removed dragon chain, buffed OG dragon armor, buffed dragon pickaxe, buffed dragon tooth, buffed diamond piƱata.
    *all dragons require anti-fire breath. these items are required to be on task to gain.

NEW LOCATION

You can now access under wilderness castle via Edgeville Members Dungeon with the agility rope swing AND by going down the 2 ladders in lvl 12 F2P wild castle. This area is all P2P unless you pop up the ladders to castle where it will be F2P as normal.

NPCS found here

Earth warriors, Man ghost spirit, Loaded Chicken, King Skeleton, Hydra Snake, Venoms, Snowman, Cerberus, 5 Gods, Titans, Half Life, Lava Golem, Rune Golem.

Screen-Shot-2022-08-30-at-12-45-25-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-08-30-at-12-45-08-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-08-30-at-12-41-47-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-08-30-at-12-41-26-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-08-30-at-12-41-02-PM.png

Ghostly P2P Lair extended

Mithril Dragon, Mithril Warden, Adamantite Dragon, Adamantite Warden, Runite Dragon, Runite Warden, Dragon Lord, Dragonlord Warden, Wraith, Wraith Dragon are now available in the ghostly lair.

We have changed picklock doors in ghostly area to just Jail Doors to allow PK mode characters access to murder you.

Screen-Shot-2022-09-01-at-9-25-15-AM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-09-01-at-9-24-42-AM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-09-01-at-9-24-28-AM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-09-01-at-9-24-08-AM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-09-01-at-9-23-51-AM.png

Under Lava Maze to Red Dragon Isle

You can now access the underground by going down a ladder either at red drags or at lava maze. This F2P wild area has black knights, greater demons, wild demons, wild giants, wild golems, wild dragon, and king wild dragons. The NPCs listed above have your best chance at collecting clue scrolls. The "wild" npcs with the greatest chance. This area will be more efficient for some slayer tasks such as greater, black knights, and king wild dragons.

Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-11-44-55-AM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-11-45-06-AM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-11-45-18-AM.png

Slayer Amulet and Ring Updates

As some of you have noticed, you can now teleport to each new master and the new area. To get to weathered hero from the ring, it drops you outside of shilo. As for the amulet, it teleports you to lvl 6 wild next to the rope swing. If you do not have agility, your entrance will be through castle in F2P wild castle down ladders.

To date, we have around 95% of end game slayer released. Dragon 2H, Dragon plate, Dragon Ranged Vest, Satchels, and possibly a few other surprises are not out yet and still being worked on.

*As always, we reserve the right to adjust stats on new items if needed at our discretion.

Thank you for your patience,
RSCR Staff

Edit:- Mod Playah

Please find below a picture of the 'new' slayer items and their stats. Any differences or issues please let me know.

Screenshot-20220929-225104.jpg

Player avatar

sosssepp Send PM

subscriber

Great slayer updates, brought me back to the game again.
But, since I don't enjoy wildy tasking, most of the new end-game content will be out of reach for me.
Maybe, possibly, introduce some of the new creatures to non-wildy areas as well? With lower drop rates of course..

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

whats the stats on the new items? technically we should be able to know - from the stat screen in game

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Drag gaunts are a good touch above ghostly - 23 Armor, 12 aim, 12 power and 6 prayer in stat menu when worn. That's +3 +2 +2 +1 over ghostly.

Dragon Skirt/Legs give a whopping 69 armor in stat menu which is like +17 or so over hardened rune legs, nearly 20 over regular rune legs.

Don't have any other items yet and nobody talks about stats much.

Player avatar

drew56 Send PM

subscriber

No Dissever in game yet - is it even able to be dropped (bugged?) even if it was something insane like 1/10k or 1/25k odds say there would be at least one in the game.  So it's either bugged or something insane like 1/250k.

Also, not going to bitch about the drops from wraiths - I understand what's going on there - you either make bank or you lose money, and that's fine.  Can we at least get the correct slayer XP though?  432 slayer xp on a 750HP monster.  Task takes multiple hours, so I am hoping it atleast becomes good xp/hr.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

drew56 said:

No Dissever in game yet - is it even able to be dropped (bugged?) even if it was something insane like 1/10k or 1/25k odds say there would be at least one in the game.  So it's either bugged or something insane like 1/250k.

Also, not going to bitch about the drops from wraiths - I understand what's going on there - you either make bank or you lose money, and that's fine.  Can we at least get the correct slayer XP though?  432 slayer xp on a 750HP monster.  Task takes multiple hours, so I am hoping it atleast becomes good xp/hr.

I thought the same thing. Buff up the Wraith's Att/Str therefore raising his CB level enough so he gives somewhere between 800-1000 slayer xp per kill. Would at least be worth doing the task for EXP even though basically it's all or nothing on drops....the 750 HP is a bitch for such low XP and most of the time no drops.