Will this server pick up again?

Player avatar

Wesleey Send PM

subscriber

I'm back so it's go time. RSCR ftw!!

[img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/88d3ef408641c0117711f5d4d038a858/tumblr_mvwpnrKWWQ1rjrie8o1_400.gif[/img]

Indigo Flame Send PM

Big load said:

ervinjason said:

If only things had worked out differently we would have a much improved game right now with more players From what I understand nom got fed up with people bitching and whining no matter how hard he tried to please them so he left. (Totally understandable)

I get the impression we cannot expect the same time or dedication from kleio. Understandable too, most of us have IRL to worry about. Without finding replacements for key players like nom and billy this server very well could go under. There's no I in team; one man cannot run and develop a server solo.

The original post is old, but the server never recovered from the BIlly and Pepsi drama.  Dozens of dedicated players quit from each of those events.  I think that hurt the server more than Admins being bitched at by ungrateful players.

Which Pepsi?

Player avatar

Massageparlo Send PM

subscriber

All I wanted was a Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me!

You gotta pay the troll toll to get into this friend's hole.

Hannan11 Send PM

I like this private server. After spending much time here, and given what's unique to this server that other private servers don't have, I've felt like this server is home to me.

But lately, there have been so few people online. Enough to keep this server going I'm sure, but I really hope that something is done to make this server strong again, and I feel like mentioning other RSC private servers here is considered an offense, but even though this one other server (not this one) in particular is too inflated to deserve the amount of players it has, there is a new server that opened recently.

Its rates are similar to this one and it's currently very popular. But I refuse to move over to it because I've put too much time into this one already.

This server is my home. But I feel like someday this server is going to shut down because it gets so little activity now compared to at least one other. But at least there's always character transfers. (stats but not money) I remember this one server that shut down and had character transfers to this one.