Cant log into game -multiple character manager pass attempts

Player avatar

kat Send PM

Hey! 
Im able to log into forum fine, and can change pass in Character manager - it says success

but I can't log in to the game itself. android or pc.

ive tried, character username,  character pass. forum username, forum pass, old character username  (it hung on that one for a moment before saying wrong pass)
It should be my Character username and Character Pass on the game log in screen, right?
ive made sure my reset character pass has is letters/numbers - no special characters

What am I missing?  Its been a while since I logged in.

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

It sounds like something is blocking the login. I would normally go straight for anti-virus but as you say both android and PC, are they both connected to the same network? Does android work through Cellular rather than WIFI? If so at least we can pinpoint it to being a WIFI issue and probably a setting on the router.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

If you use discord please add Terror#4467 where it will be much easier to discuss options.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules