So we kept quiet..

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

A couple of weeks back whilst we encouraged you to do the new slayer to gain pinatas, some of you started to notice that whilst you weren't on task occasionally (very rarely still) A drop that was supposed to be on task would slip through the net.

As normal a small number of the less honourable players spread the news about this and even tried to out good honest players that they were "farming" NPC's purposely to gain on task drops. I can assure you no real number of on task items got through the net. I am not going to go punishing players for farming NPC's that we bascially asked them to do by adding Pinatas to their drop tables.

I know its hard for some of you to understand but not everything is a conspiracy, accidents happen, not everything can be fixed over night and often its better for us to say nothing until we know more.

The bug has now been fixed. If you do happen to get an on task drop whilst not on task please report it. We have tested the issue and it does appear to now be resolved.

RSCRevolution Team

(Dragon pickaxe and Slayer kite are off task on purpose)

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Antmann Send PM

subscriber

Roll back server to 2015, thank you.

Player avatar

Archer96 Send PM

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

I farmed a bunch of the really good 90 slayer monsters and can say I didn't get any off-task drops.

I do have some input though that may or may not help: a few months back I was farming the lvl 60 something Venom shields for air and fire runes and got an anti-venom shield drop off-task. The interesting thing is that at the time I had a active Venom Bomber task, so at the time I was thinking maybe having the name Venom in my task was enough? Or more likely was bugged then too.

Player avatar

New Year Send PM

"even tried to out good honest players that they were "farming" NPC's purposely to gain on task drops"
lmao. seems like a G  O  D or murder iq move . dumbo the elephants

Player avatar

0002 Send PM

Ive gotten black sabatons from bronze drags off task but i think that might be normal. other than that ill let you know anything I come across..