Updated Wildy Task Master List - Hardened Roon Additions

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Funny story we accidentally released some new NPCs on the wildy task master list today, rather than revert the we decided to put them live.
The only kicker is that their intented locations aren't ready for you yet so they will be located temporarily at the ghostly rooms, bring a lock pick.

Ghostly Shadow Spider - Level 80 - Ghostly Large Helmet

Ghostly Shadow Warrior - Level 132 - Ghostly Sabatons & Ghostly Gauntlets

Bronze Warden - Level 125

Steel Warden - Level 125

Bronze Dragon - Level 180 - Dragon Large Helmet, Dragon Arrows, Dragon Scales & Hide (collect these for later).

Steel Dragon - Level 200 - Dragon Kite Shield, Dragon Arrows, Dragon scales & Hide.

All drops mentioned you to be "on task" for gain them as a drop.

Shortly following this update we will release a new Slayer Master "weathered hero" stay tuned for that update.

Mysterious Furnace Update

You can now dip your Roon Medium, Square and Gauntlets in the furnace for a chance at hardening them.

More updates to follow soon.

RSCRevolution Team

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

kiekeboe Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

hardened gaunts is crazy,  I hope the stat boosts are big enough to be worth the risk of an expensive item!

2 pieces of new drag equipment though....hell ya baby!

Player avatar

drew56 Send PM

subscriber

The 3 year long update.

Jest aside, thank you! Very nice work to the team.

Player avatar

0002 Send PM

now we just need the dragon pickaxe added in and ill be a very happy man big_smile this was a great update though

Jerrybro123 Send PM

whens 3rd age armour being released? lol =)

Player avatar

drew56 Send PM

subscriber

Can you please provide slayer levels for all these? Ya know for the wiki.

On an un-related note is there some kind of repository I could pull HQ transparent background images?  I can do the transparency myself (kind of) but its tedious.  Some of the things you guys added have transparent backgrounds so I am sure you probably just pulled them from the game files.  Any way I can do that?  Then I can put up all HD photos with the same dimensions (100x100 for example)  PM Me

Player avatar

Xyz123 Send PM

subscriber

drew56 said:

Can you please provide slayer levels for all these? Ya know for the wiki.

On an un-related note is there some kind of repository I could pull HQ transparent background images?  I can do the transparency myself (kind of) but its tedious.  Some of the things you guys added have transparent backgrounds so I am sure you probably just pulled them from the game files.  Any way I can do that?  Then I can put up all HD photos with the same dimensions (100x100 for example)  PM Me

I've done 99% of the slayer GUI for the in game guide, just need Kleio to implement it. There were some NPC's I was missing ID/info for like the ghostly cerberus & demon. But I think they've been sorted now.