Clarification on confusing wildy names

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

As a team we had got to the point where we felt like so many of you wanted confusing wildy names that we should just stop enforcing the rules. Typically the pkers then all started out doing each other and a frenzy of stupid names flooded wildy. Something very strange then happened. A meeting of several players took place and everyone decided that they would stop trying to confuse each other and stick to normal names. I then offered to do free name changes to anyone in this situation.

The vast majority of players took this change with maturity and accepted free name changes. A few people pretend to quit and did the typical "but this guy has this name" rather than just focusing on their own rule breaking.

The main issue. Names with 1's for i's and 0's for o's. I think you all know deep down which names are issues.

Some players are still complaining about perfectly acceptable names such as Terror1,Terror2 & Terror3 or where one player has Kuukk, Kuuukk, Kukkkuu you can see the difference right?

So anyone seen in Wildy with a team of purposely confusing names will be jailed and forced to change.

If you're a one man band with a silly name we will probably just allow it such as "Sl0t & Sl1t"

We don't want to fight with you guys, we want to play the game as well! Just be sensible okay? We're all adults now.

RSCRevolution Team

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Lenigrast Send PM

Terror said:

As a team we had got to the point where we felt like so many of you wanted confusing wildy names that we should just stop enforcing the rules. Typically the pkers then all started out doing each other and a frenzy of stupid names flooded wildy. Something very strange then happened. A meeting of several players took place and everyone decided that they would stop trying to confuse each other and stick to normal names. I then offered to do free name changes to anyone in this situation.

The vast majority of players took this change with maturity and accepted free name changes. A few people pretend to quit and did the typical "but this guy has this name" rather than just focusing on their own rule breaking.

The main issue. Names with 1's for i's and 0's for o's. I think you all know deep down which names are issues.

Some players are still complaining about perfectly acceptable names such as Terror1,Terror2 & Terror3 or where one player has Kuukk, Kuuukk, Kukkkuu you can see the difference right?

So anyone seen in Wildy with a team of purposely confusing names will be jailed and forced to change.

If you're a one man band with a silly name we will probably just allow it such as "Sl0t & Sl1t"

We don't want to fight with you guys, we want to play the game as well! Just be sensible okay? We're all adults now.

RSCRevolution Team

The main issue is we've been dealing with confusing names in the wilderness for years across all servers.  And the same people who have been pulling this slimy shit are the first to complain when we respond back with the same tactics. 

Also, we all know accounts are shared here.  There is no "one man band" running around with these Kukks, kukkksss, kukkksss accounts.  These are shared between lots of people and they swip swap to throw us off. So what do we do when theres 3 "one man bands" all with confusing names, but they all share their accounts and use one of each?  It's the same issue as a large team with similar names and you've been letting it slide for ages. 

My main issue is you guys let the Helihounds Heilhounds shit go on for daaays, hell your even in their discord terror.  You obviously seen it happen.

Why did it take my team doing this for somebody to finally put a foot down?

There is no pretending.  I'm done with the double standards and HH favoritism here.  You guys went about it the wrong way, and now we're making pk on other servers.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/yUSJ26H.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Lenigrast Send PM

Oh and thanks for dropping the slay update as soon as all of this happened.  Dick

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Like I said it was the players that decided enough was enough, I had given up the fight a while ago.

I'm not even sure which one of the teams you are referring to.

Honestly though we don't want to fight with any of you, sometimes we have to force the rules, mostly we are pretty damn lenient to everybody. I certainly do not rule with an iron fist nor can I force any one to play here, I just try to be as fair as I can to everyone.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Lenigrast said:

Oh and thanks for dropping the slay update as soon as all of this happened.  Dick

err you're welcome?

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Lenigrast Send PM

Terror said:

Like I said it was the players that decided enough was enough

You mean the guys that were loosing decided

If we weren't whooping their sorry asses for week straight you think this would of been an issue?

I'm over it though, moving on to better things and better ping. 

And to Ron, Nyx, and Brotherhood..  You can catch me on the other servers if you want this 3 hitter quitter.

Player avatar

Archer96 Send PM

Roflmao . So 1'S, i's, o's, 0's is a problem but repetitive other letters and numbers are fine ?  Terror you know yourself that those Payedsoldiers team all share accounts and bounce around along with characters Flat1-10 , why are you bullshitting? Should just make it a rule that you can't share alts, and there will be no problem knowing who is who.

Player avatar

eclectic1 Send PM

Y9LpkWs.png

Heres the actual receipts:
Illusionists (which had your boy 2pac on it) had the toxic names 3 weeks before Hellhounds
I warned staff and fought against my team about changing names since you guys would follow soon and you guys have far more than us and it would force a toxic wildy..

then your boy posted that saying he'd change we believed for a brief moment he was capable of not being an immature child and wanted to keep pk scene going because the wars were dope even though you guys had way more

We changed our names because we saw how toxic and lame it was
you guys played victim when your boy pac/illusionists started it weeks before the hellhounds/allies name changes
Not one of you immature fucks changed names lol.

And now most of you have been crying for over a week (on a server you dont apparently play) because you want to be able to play 10 uniques on untargettable names
pathetic.

And clearly you cant see past your own self entitlement and you were fine with the illusionists abusing because they were teaming against us with you guys on their toxic names lol

It hilarious watching you guys play victim with your childish antics - aren't you guys all over 30? lol
The wars might be missed,
but 100%
your self-entitled toxicity and skewed perception of reality will not be missed.

look how you talk to the staff that run the place in your previous posts

I guess you're one of those people that just keep getting older but never grow up - look past your own nose once in a while

later.

PS: How long did you think people were going to keep coming out for that nonsense before they got sick of it? A bunch already stopped going far before your fake reason for an exaggerated "outrage" to try and kill a server's pk scene

Last edited by eclectic1 (6 Jul 2022 10:18)

Player avatar

xfermepoop Send PM

subscriber

Archer96 said:

Roflmao . So 1'S, i's, o's, 0's is a problem but repetitive other letters and numbers are fine ?  Terror you know yourself that those Payedsoldiers team all share accounts and bounce around along with characters Flat1-10 , why are you bullshitting? Should just make it a rule that you can't share alts, and there will be no problem knowing who is who.

You are just the cutest noob. Can't share alts. We tried it in 2013 and 2016 before the age of your tamogotchis. Sit down, change your name and grow up

[img]https://i.imgur.com/CuVwd9w.png[/img]

Player avatar

305bank Send PM

subscriber

What about the names currently being used like wagagagagaga

Cro Magnon Send PM

305bank said:

What about the names currently being used like wagagagagaga

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Lol this game is dead because you're allowed to share alts period.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook