Item Color Codes QoL update

Player avatar

Mod Ven0m Send PM

Head Moderator

Dear players,

Recently, we have made some adjustments to help clearly and quickly identify items found in game.

These color changes will help show you what items you should pick up first, which items you may not want to pick up at all, show you items to collect for resources, or even rare items that you grind for hours and days to obtain.

Here is a list of the tiered categories on how each item color was selected.

@ran@ - rares
@dre@ - dragon
@red@ - high alch value 300k - 500k
@or3@ - high alch value 50k - 300k
@or2@ - high alch value 15k - 50k
@or1@ - high alch value 3k - 15k
@ora@ - high alch value under 3k
@yel@ - coins
@whi@ - runes
@mag@ - food (only cooked fish) not raw, not drinks, not cocktails, not wine etc
@sil@ - bones/ashes
@gre@ - herbs/potions
@blu@ - certs
@cya@ - gems/ores/bars
@gr1@ - arrows
@bla@ - ghostly and 4 scrolls
@bl2@ - special keys and key halves, rings

From feedback, we gather so far that the blue certs are hard to read. Which is true. That option was just used to differentiate certs from other items. Generally players will pick up certs of an item rather than the single version of said item. It is hard to read, however the thought was to quickly show you that you got a cert drop rather than something else.

Rares - most of you are fortunate to have many rainbow flashing items. It can be a bit much if you have the majority of rares, but is the easiest and fastest way to recognize what you have just received from a drop or pking, that the item is rare and valuable. It immediately catches your attention and will be the first item you pick up or telegrab.

Other items go in high alch value. The lighter the orange, the less valuable and desirable it is for the most part. The darker the orange and going into red are the more sought out items and have a much higher alch value. Dark red and black are saved for the best new armours in game, unreleased yet, but of Dragon and Ghostly.

We hope this helps you during your daily grind.

RSCR Staff

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_SkillerDMM2_Participant

Is it just me or is the forum colours, quoted and stuff all messed up now though?

Player avatar

kiekeboe Send PM

subscriber

i like it ?

Player avatar

Mod Ven0m Send PM

Head Moderator

> Tjd9 said:

> Is it just me or is the forum colours, quoted and stuff all messed up now though?

I don't think I'm seeing the issue. Can you show or explain?

Player avatar

antiman Send PM

subscriber

I want my 50m

Player avatar

panther king Send PM

I think you should definitely switch @or1@ with @ora@