Ban Appeal Because I got ignored about MY mute

Crisp Sock Send PM

We shouldnt throw perm mutes/mutes/bans out for people who didnt do shit wrong......yet HH can thrreaten to doxx ihsv make irl threats towards ihsv and bash on mod playah as much as they want. yet I say "dol doesnt matter " and i get perm muted. do we actually think that was deserved? also maybe do youre job as an admin Terror and respond about my mute when I message you about it. dont go fuckin running youre mouth about a mute THATS FUCKIN MINE to other people instead of the actual person you should be talking to about it.Had no problem responding when it came to threatening me with a ban. How come it came to the point that i had to start talking shit for an admin to do his job and respond to me? had no problem ignoring me about my mute but no problem threatening to ban me when i started talking shit

Last edited by Crisp Sock (9 Mar 2022 20:58)

Crisp Sock Send PM

actually ridiculous. I had to come to the point where i had to talk shit to get an admin to fucking respond to me.......how is that right?

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Oh crispy where do I begin? You are one of the most toxic players here, there I said it. You are pushing away new players but actively insulting the volunteer moderators in global chat. You don't seem to understand and when you do finally get punished rather then us looking the other way you try to say others are worse than you? Like that's an excuse? I would much rather have new players then you continue to behave the way you do, ultimately pushing new players away. You have been list banned for a week, think about your actions, come at me with some positive suggestions on how you will improve and lets see a new Crispy. Failing this I cannot see a way for you to continue to play with the freedom of speech.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Crisp Sock Send PM

The fact that you can sit in this forum and actually say that Im the only one that has to do with other players not staying is laughable. Idgaf if I get in trouble for shit i do or say but the fact that HH members can do and say whatever the fuck they want and the same "rules" dont apply to them too. thats when I snap. other than saying "dol doesnt matter" i havent said or did anything wrong. yet you have nonames, HH members making irl comments/ doxxing threats and what got done about that? absolutely nothing. Yet I got fuckin perm muted for making a comment that was originally a joke in global til dolius got soft and perm muted me. Also it literally took me talking shit to you ingame for you to even respond to me? how is that fuckin fair to me? that you can talk to other people about a mute that is MINE

Last edited by Crisp Sock (9 Mar 2022 21:21)

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Is that your apology? Let's talk again in a weeks time.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules