Hi from an original RS player.

Player avatar

Sanguine Send PM

I played rscrevolution from August 2001 until February 2004. My characters were Sarge Death and T B Killin (a plate pure who I rarely PK'd with. Sad, I know.) So if anyone here recognizes me, that would be awesome if you said hey.

I'm really glad I found you guys. If it wasn't for the introduction of RS2, I'd still be playing until God knows when.

After playing WoW for a few years, I'm glad to be back here. I was involved with the RS Mob clan, led by Footballguru. Then later it was led by Greywanderer. I was never in Mystic Knights or BKs, but knew Raimus.

I was a mule for Waltteri to help him get 85 mining. I also helped Fnalig become a rune smither. Overall I was a very quiet player.

I would be a "priest" and marry a few people. My best one was Cetus85.

Let's hear your stories!

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

Welcome back! and welcome to rev smile
Nice meeting you

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

o7

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

P KING Send PM

Hope to meet you in-game!

Old RSC player, now enjoying Rev during free time.
Back from a year and a half long break!

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

Hello, welcome to my server.

Player avatar

justmikethen Send PM

I don't know if you ever check this anymore but I was in RS Mob and definitely remember your name.

I played under quite a few names, don't know any of these ring a bell

I Mike I
K1ng Mik3
I Phantom I
Iowa

Player avatar

Soulus Send PM

subscriber

My characters name was Orchid  Tea. Did a lot of running with Equalizer T., Andyawz., TheHate., and Bluerose13x.

Sanguine said:

I played rscrevolution from August 2001 until February 2004. My characters were Sarge Death and T B Killin (a plate pure who I rarely PK'd with. Sad, I know.) So if anyone here recognizes me, that would be awesome if you said hey.

I'm really glad I found you guys. If it wasn't for the introduction of RS2, I'd still be playing until God knows when.

After playing WoW for a few years, I'm glad to be back here. I was involved with the RS Mob clan, led by Footballguru. Then later it was led by Greywanderer. I was never in Mystic Knights or BKs, but knew Raimus.

I was a mule for Waltteri to help him get 85 mining. I also helped Fnalig become a rune smither. Overall I was a very quiet player.

Let's hear your stories!

Killermandie Send PM

Soulus said:

My characters name was Orchid  Tea. Did a lot of running with Equalizer T., Andyawz., TheHate., and Bluerose13x.

Sanguine said:

Let's hear your stories!

I remember your name orchid, so cool. I beleive I remember Sarge as well. Defintely remember footballgururu and Raimus - who I fought a few times if I recall.  I chose the same name I had back then just incase i ran into anybody that knows me.

Last edited by Killermandie (30 Jun 2021 21:53)