Worldwide Loyalty Lottery - Daily rare draws

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Loyalty Lotto Daily Rare’s

We will now revert to 1 daily Loyalty Lotto prize. Prize will be drawn around 9pm UK time each night (it’s manually triggered by me). A random “rare” item will be selected each night for the draw.

All you have to do is play the game for a chance at the lotto prize! The more you do the more chance you’re going to win!
Once a winner has been drawn each players activity points will then reset, giving everyone another level playing field for everyone to gain points again until the next draw!

All player account types are welcome to participate, if you win the prize will be rewarded to your bank account regardless if you're online or not. If you are an ulti-ironman who does not have access to a bank account you will need admin assistance to retrieve it.

The number of points your account has will remain a secret. The exact formula will be under lock and key.

Kleio, Terror & The RSCRevolution Team

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Lenigrast Send PM

Terror said:

The number of points your account has will remain a secret. The exact formula will be under lock and key.

It's no secret that during the BETA the PKers were winning the majority of the time.

I did manage to pull a few wins whilst fletching, though.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/yUSJ26H.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

In the words of Kossu..

WHAT A FUCK

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Mouse Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

In the words of Kossu..

WHAT A FUCK

Original Shinobi is Best Ninja.

Player avatar

New Year Send PM

is it just one account that gains points? does each account gain points individually?

Player avatar

Xyz123 Send PM

subscriber

New Year said:

is it just one account that gains points? does each account gain points individually?

This event ended last month. There will probably be an event month next month too for the servers birthday.

Player avatar

Oprah123 Send PM

subscriber

The server should get a better coder for it's bday.

ZxAxR