Ban Appeal

Player avatar

Boothe Send PM

subscriber

I was recently ranging black dragons and randomly got logged out only to find my account was banned? I'm not sure what I did wrong. It told me to check my message inbox for details but there isn't any messages for me to check. Please help.

Player avatar

Boothe Send PM

subscriber

I just reached out to Mod Cash and he told me it was for auto casting. I don't really know what to say other than I wasn't auto casting. I was using the little quick spell over lay. I use 3 spells while i'm ranging. High alchemy, wind blast and telekinetic grab. I know where these are on my list and I use them. i'm not sure if I can prove I wasn't other than the fact I am on my android phone and I'm pretty sure you can't auto like that on an android when the camera is moving and the dragon walks around. Honestly I don't know enough about auto casting programs to defend this. I love you guys and I know you all have a job to do but I don't know the first thing about auto casting. There has to be a way to see my clicks weren't auto. I mean my scrolling through the list should show it wasn't exact.

Player avatar

Boothe Send PM

subscriber

I guess if I do get un-banned I'd be willing to even send a video of me playing. I guess that is the only way I'd know to prove it is my clicking the screen and not some program.

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for your appeal. This was an honest mistake. The account has been unbanned. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules