Mute ban on all accounts.

Player avatar

Szebenyi Send PM

subscriber

Trying this again due to seeing the unfairness of other players who have said similar words to me are walking free.

February 7th and onwards.

Appealing for K20, K20 Jr and the other 4 accounts connected to my account.
My offence was trash talking, some rather offensive words but no different than what other players use.
Currently serving a Perm mute although I have been playing the game fairly without carrying onwards my old behavior which landed me a mute on all accounts.
I would ask for forgiveness, you won't have to hear anything bad about me again, although if anyone continues the trash talk to me I will resolve it by staying quiet and informing any moderators present about the situation.
I believe I deserve a second chance , I do support the server by purchasing monthly subscriptions as well as getting a great amount of my friends who formerly played original RSC back in the days to get on RSCRevolution adding to your guys server population.

Before closing this topic, I would ask any Admin or Moderator to personal message me a legitimate response to a denial as because my last post have been closed without no attempt of an explanation of denial.

shit my cum Send PM

Your language is unacceptable and offensive. There are children who play here.  You should be more considerate in the future.

Player avatar

Szebenyi Send PM

subscriber

I agree with you.. I have apologized to most of the people I have talked crappy to. They all seem to accept it. I am not doing this because I feel bad that I got muted, but I am doing this to create peace in the game again with me. So just letting you guys know where I stand now. AFK killing won't happen again, you heard it here. No more trash talking or offensive language, I just want to play this game clean. Playing for nostalgia. Take care..   

P.S Sh*T My C*m.   Children can also see your name as it is offensive as well tongue So just keep that in mind too mate, take care!

Player avatar

Szebenyi Send PM

subscriber

Also who ever is reading this, I would like to apologize for the endless months of talking BS and trolling. I'm not that person anymore I have contacted everyone I have had problems with, and personally apologized. Most of them are cool with me now. No more AFK killing, that's old. No more insults.. I am playing the game strictly now for fun and nostalgia. Sorry again to who ever I have offended. Take care guys.

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

Your apology was not forgiven. You had several chances on many different days to stop with your potty mouth and you chose to continue. Now you must pay the consequences for your actions. Children play this game as well. You should be ashamed of yourself. Enjoy the mute.

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

At least you will still be able to play the game, but from a quiet standpoint. No harm in that. We've seen what you contribute when you speak.

Player avatar

Szebenyi Send PM

subscriber

I fun I,

You are the one to talk? I have screenshots of you cussing me out too buddy, very hypocritical of you to say this. Very one sided too. You aren't innocent as well. Good day.

Player avatar

Szebenyi Send PM

subscriber

Feel free to message me on Discord. I have many screen shots of the profanity that can come from such a persons mouth that tries to lecture someone when you are guilty of the same offence.  And give your head a shake once you see the things you said to me. You know.. children play this game too. So I would also watch your language mister smile

Last edited by Szebenyi (22 Feb 2021 22:35)

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

I already took my mute like a champ. Unfortunately what I did was much less than what you did. That's why you're still muted.

Player avatar

Szebenyi Send PM

subscriber

Ok, thats really nice that you took your mute gracefully, But why start problems again? When I am trying to create peace? Ive reached out to everyone who I offended. I'll be the bigger man and accept that. So why can't you just take it easy and not start this over again? I have not said anything to you since . why? because Im trying to create peace. Is that not what you guys want?

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for the appeal. I closed the last one as it was being taken over by others posting on it. I was hoping to catch up with you on discord/in game but my fault. The accounts you mentioned were not muted anymore (the mute had expired) but I can see there was an IP mute on you which I have now removed.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules