missing items after inactivity jail

Player avatar

riot Send PM

subscriber

I'm missing things from my bank. I went to some jail due to inactivity twice and between those events I sold a santa hat for 2,500,000 that I did not get proceeds for. And my rainbow party hat is missing from my person as if I died when I was in jail twice?

Would really like admin to look into this since I don't have much in this game and sadly took me along time to get what I do have.

Player avatar

riot Send PM

subscriber

I looked at all characters banks/inventory and auction transactions. I only do auctions from one character and the history does not add up.

Player avatar

riot Send PM

subscriber

More items are missing also, dragon weapons, which is confusing.

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Yes we can take a look into that for you. Could you let me know which character?

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

riot Send PM

subscriber

ri0t is the only character that I have done auctions on or kept expensive items on

Player avatar

riot Send PM

subscriber

weeks later with no response. bottom line went to jail for inactivity and lost items after being removed.

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Sorry for the delay in response. I did check over the account and I see nothing unusual that was dropped (only stuff from fishing) and no trade logs of dragon weapons. If you want me to look into anything else please add me on discord. Mod Terror#4467

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

riot Send PM

subscriber

Bottom line, I went to jail with a rainbow phat, came out of it without one.