Oo00o00oo unban

Player avatar

Stylin Send PM

Oo00o00oo

Real World Trading
Around 400 days ago

My ban was carried out by Mod Pepsi at the time, I was innocent of real world trading but due to a short discussion via emails with pepsi and my accounts not being unbanned I realised perhaps it was time to step away from the game anyway. But here I am appealing my unban because we truly never stay away forever smile

I hope with a second set of eyes on the ban now that is not someone who has a biased opinion will see that pepsi may have made the ban without truly looking into the details.
Ive been a loyal player here for many years and always have donated when it was affordable to help keep the community going & with a recent spark of interest to play again im hoping to continue to help.
Hopefully i can have access to my main account again and i can continue to crush some souls in the wildy once again smile

Thankyou, Chris "stylin' Mannix

Player avatar

Tyra Send PM

unban so ppl start pking agian.

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Dear Stylin

Thanks for your appeal. I have reviewed the evidence and I agree with Mod Pepsi that its most likely that real life trading did take place. I understand you didn’t appeal at the time and took a bit of a break. As with all real-life trading cases we can unban the account and leave the stats you’ve gained but all items of value will be removed from the account. We would also need to change the name of the account which can be done via a MOD when you get back in game (the account will be jailed).

I look forward to seeing you in wildy when you get back on your feet!

Mod Terror

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules