[COMPLETED] 2 Boxing Tournaments Saturday 16 Nov, 10m each!

Player avatar

Mod Britz Send PM

Subscriber

Boxing tournaments

Winner 3s boxing: Tryan Champ
Winner flats boxing: Morpheus001

Congratulations to both!

EAW3dlj.png

This weekend, we will be hosting a couple of requested events before the mod hosted scavenger brawl which is Saturday at 8pm UTC

Ronald has generously donated 20m gp for a level 3s boxing tournament, along with a flats boxing tournament. Both of these tournaments will be bring your own pots and food. No armor. Inventories will be checked prior to the start

We had a good turnout to the tournaments that we hosted earlier this week, unannounced, so we're hoping to have an even bigger turnout this time around!

Last edited by Mod Britz (15 Nov 2019 00:28)

Pm in game or on discord if I can be of any help

Player avatar

Mod Cash Send PM

mod

gB8vBbw.png

[img]https://i.imgur.com/MHnkLqY.png[/img]

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

Mod Cash said:

https://i.imgur.com/gB8vBbw.png

21% of those people are staff.

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Umbaman Send PM

subscriber

Hey.

Thank you for the feedback, Enko. There was so much staff because it was a "manual event" as far as I know. In addition to that staff had to check whether people are cheating by not removing food from their inventory.
Personally I am happy about every event that someone donates for and I think we should appreciate such big tournaments, too. smile

In the future there shall be an event with a phat donation, a pking event as far as I know. When Ronald makes concrete plans, the event will be announced (around 3-4 weeks before the event happens).  If you have suggestions for events or how to improve them, you are very welcome to suggest something.

Enjoy the Boxing Tournaments and have a fantastic weekend.

Welcome to Ronscape! wink

Kind Regards

Umbaman

Last edited by Umbaman (15 Nov 2019 10:49)

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

Umbaman said:

Hey.

Thank you for the feedback, Enko. There was so much staff because it was a "manual event" as far as I know. In addition to that staff had to check whether people are cheating by not removing food from their inventory.
Personally I am happy about every event that someone donates for and I think we should appreciate such big tournaments, too. smile

In the future there shall be an event with a phat donation, a pking event as far as I know. When Ronald makes concrete plans, the event will be announced (around 3-4 weeks before the event happens).  If you have suggestions for events or how to improve them, you are very welcome to suggest something.

Kind Regards

Umbaman

Is this perhaps a whisper of a 2020 reelection campaign?

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

AzzieB Send PM

E N K O said:

Umbaman said:

Hey.

Kind Regards

Umbaman

Is this perhaps a whisper of a 2020 reelection campaign?

hahahahahaha

[img]https://i.imgur.com/BuXA8GZ.jpg[/img]
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/610197874835193859/650336887390732335/unknown.png[/img]
He comes, I Conquer.

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

It's also fun to watch big_smile