Oprah banned for 3rd? 4th? Time

Player avatar

Oprah123 Send PM

subscriber

Id personally like if n0m the owner of the game could reply to this one seeing how my beef is with terror. Terror has openly admited to reading my chat logs on the daily, from the looks of it, it's been more than he checks his facebook. That has gotten me muted. I was also muted for arguing with nyx back and forth and everyone knows that snake is always doing shit he isn't supposed to. So why isn't he muted and banned for a week also? He did say very similar things to what I said, only terror wasn't able to find the random ass alt he used. I have been jailed on my 0o0o00oo0o0 account that was an oooo before the rules were made. I am also banned on that guy, who is in jail....... Might I add for zero reasons because if we look into past laws things are grandfathered in. I'd like to make this post because I was stalked, harassed and completely mod abused. I feel like a MMORPG heat victim. What help line can I call? Unbann or end my rscr career. As mod Wu said 2 days ago "we need more ppl, just do the right thing"

Last edited by Oprah123 (27 Oct 2019 16:30)

ZxAxR

Player avatar

Oprah123 Send PM

subscriber

Heat is r a p e. Chat filter applied to here also

ZxAxR

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I know I'm not supposed to post on ban appeals but since it mentions me.

I have never used any alt to say anything to you ever.

You are a grown man who cannot take dying in a computer game. All this rage, RL threats and telling me to kill myself is because I killed you in the PvP area.

Why is being attacked in the PvP area some huge shock to you?

Why don't you just ask for a perm mute, you can't control your emotions while playing a game so why not just remove the risk for yourself?

arguing with nyx back and forth

We didn't argue back and forth I killed you and you then ranted about how I should kill myself IRL because I killed you in rscrevolution.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]